United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As I said, scores goals, but doesnt really get involved other than that, which can be detremental. He was completely out of the game at Stamford Bridge, struggled like £#%&! against City and was non-existent against Barca. There were countless games in which he was totally anonymous until popping up with a goal, which is a neat trick but won't ensure longevity for you at united. Afterall, just being a £#%&!ing good goalscorer and finisher was never enough to guarantee Ole a 1st team place, was it.

As always though, you have your favourites who can do no wrong
he's not a 'favourite' he's an excellent young player who had a fantastic first season at United anyone who cannot see that is either a £#%&!wit or a Scouser
and if he is half as good as Ole then he will do for me

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Sandman

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Dunk is right about Hernandez, he's not exactly comfortable when he's in possession, I'm sure he'll improve but there's not point denying that he has quite a few weak points in his game.

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Dunk is right about Hernandez, he's not exactly comfortable when he's in possession, I'm sure he'll improve but there's not point denying that he has quite a few weak points in his game.

he also has quite a few strong points, what age is he again

name any other young foreign player who made a similar impact in their first season in England apart from Anelka

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

he also has quite a few strong points, what age is he again

name any other young foreign player who made a similar impact in their first season in England apart from Anelka
I'm not saying he's shit ffs, he's a great goalscorer, he just needs to improve the rest of his game.

Unread 31-08-2011, 09:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I'm not saying he's shit ffs, he's a great goalscorer, he just needs to improve the rest of his game.
you just said Dunk who slagged hiim off royally was right and you also said he had a lot of weak points........but hey at least he's not shit

of course he can improve but to slag him off after the season he's just had is complete and utter £#%&!wittery

Unread 31-08-2011, 09:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Kev is a £#%&!ing imbecile. Saying Hernandez needs to improve is slagging him off royally apparently, I thought it was stating the obvious tbh.

Unread 31-08-2011, 09:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Kev is a £#%&!ing imbecile. Saying Hernandez needs to improve is slagging him off royally apparently, I thought it was stating the obvious tbh.

I wish you would 'improve'.....you boring @#%&!

Unread 31-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Afterall, just being a £#%&!ing good goalscorer and finisher was never enough to guarantee Ole a 1st team place, was it.
He was pretty handy on the Right wing too: He kept a certain Mr Beckham out of the team for a while before the transfer to Real Madrid IIRC

Unread 31-08-2011, 10:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
He was pretty handy on the Right wing too: He kept a certain Mr Beckham out of the team for a while before the transfer to Real Madrid IIRC
True. Half a season once he'd reached his 30's

Cracking player was Ole, but there were others slighty more adept than he.