United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I'm more annoyed that weve still only got rid of one player, who most people would've kept. Need a massive clear out and nothing.
Yes, this is what really matters. We need to ship out players who have made our dressing room toxic.

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:29 PM
utd99

Who cares? We’ll either improve or we won’t. I’ll watch less football this year and care less than at any point since I was in primary school.

Absolutely cannot bring myself to give a £#%&! what some chunky gen Y’er from Holland decides to do any more than what the cheats from across town are up to this time. If Pogba and Lingard represent modern footy, you can keep the @#%&!.

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
. I’ll watch less football this year and care less than at any point since I was in primary school.

Promise ?

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:37 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Promise ?

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:54 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Promise ?

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:55 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, this is what really matters. We need to ship out players who have made our dressing room toxic.
There are places that are far more toxic at the club than the changing room and that has lead directly to the changing rooms being as toxic as they are.

Going to be a great season watching ciddy and the other lot romping ever onwards

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:24 PM
dunk

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Whip Hubley

So instead of finding players that fit the profile for the club to progress and paying what it takes for those players (within reason of course), we're basing it purely on how 'obtainable' they are?

Surely we're not even that stupid. But I can believe it

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:28 PM
The Stella Fella

Cos no other £#%&!er wants them that’s why

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:29 PM
ScarFace

We are not competing with Man City.

We are not in that bracket at the moment. We are with Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal.

LFC n City will fight for the league.

We need to look longterm and have multiple transfer windows where all the players do really well, to have any hope of fighting for the league ( like LFC did...transfer after transfer worked out well and right away fitted in )

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:30 PM
messhead

Biggest club in the world

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
So instead of finding players that fit the profile for the club to progress and paying what it takes for those players (within reason of course), we're basing it purely on how 'obtainable' they are?

Surely we're not even that stupid. But I can believe it
I’ve been saying that’s what they’re doing for 5 or 6 seasons. They won’t bid or attempt to sign anyone if there is any competition; other clubs in for them or the player/agent not agreed to the switch in advance. They can’t dictate the terms if there’s other interest. It’s pathetic.

The club is on its arse. Broke. They know who to buy, they just can’t do it.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’ve been saying that’s what they’re doing for 5 or 6 seasons. They won’t bid or attempt to sign anyone if there is any competition; other clubs in for them or the player/agent not agreed to the switch in advance. They can’t dictate the terms if there’s other interest. It’s pathetic.

The club is on its arse. Broke. They know who to buy, they just can’t do it.
All very well but doesn't explain Sanchez.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Thought they were getting a bargain

They don’t seem to mind chucking high wages about.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Thought they were getting a bargain

They don’t seem to mind chucking high wages about.
Which are more of an ongoing commitment than transfer fees, so why I'm not buying the no money to spend line.

It's just plain cluelessness. No more, no less.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Which are more of an ongoing commitment than transfer fees, so why I'm not buying the no money to spend line.

It's just plain cluelessness. No more, no less.
Much easier to find a wage than a cash lump sum.

Unread 18-06-2019, 06:10 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Much easier to find a wage than a cash lump sum.
But that’s what causes long term issues as everyone wants parity. Bigger fee and lower wage would not have same effect long term. Woodward too thick to see that

Unread 18-06-2019, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
But that’s what causes long term issues as everyone wants parity. Bigger fee and lower wage would not have same effect long term. Woodward too thick to see that
Bigger fee doesn’t convince the agent and player to insist on United and only United.

They could offer £150m to the club, if the player wants the higher wage elsewhere they won’t get him.

Unread 18-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Probably because it is a complete load of %@#$&!s.

Unread 18-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We are not competing with Man City.

We are not in that bracket at the moment. We are with Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal.

LFC n City will fight for the league.

We need to look longterm and have multiple transfer windows where all the players do really well, to have any hope of fighting for the league ( like LFC did...transfer after transfer worked out well and right away fitted in )
How long will people accept that though? 6th in October and some shite performances should have people raging.
Closed Thread