Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2023, 09:20 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's no:

https://youtu.be/72xRZ4FF1IQ?si=HGRDJLrRg83pE97g

Havey D (RIP) is bad enough, but that ginger with a face like a sphincter
Ha I know that guy he went through a phase of hanging round Peter D about 10 years ago. He was latching onto him for a while before Pete’s manager at the time told him to get £#%&!ed and he went off sulking. Was as irritating as he looks.

Unread 10-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's no:

https://youtu.be/72xRZ4FF1IQ?si=HGRDJLrRg83pE97g

Havey D (RIP) is bad enough, but that ginger with a face like a sphincter
That song is much more the sort of thing which springs to mind when I think of Arsenal fans.

Nuclear levels of cringe.

Unread 10-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
That song is much more the sort of thing which springs to mind when I think of Arsenal fans.

Nuclear levels of cringe.
Yep.

Unread 11-10-2023, 12:43 AM
ScarFace

looks a tad diff to aftv interviews

Unread 11-10-2023, 12:48 AM
Ethers

RIP The Boominator

Unread 11-10-2023, 08:26 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
My god. I'd rather live in Central Gaza than live near any of those *****. Absolutely toe curling. Who tells these tits that they're sounding and looking great? Ty saying they'd do the Quadruple a few years back is nothing compared to this holocaust.

Unread 11-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Jethro

Unread 11-10-2023, 05:00 PM
Dacter

Well...WHO wouldn't want one of those?

Unread 11-10-2023, 05:19 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Well...WHO wouldn't want one of those?
Up there with the Liverpool 8 Besiktas 0 DVD

Unread 11-10-2023, 09:36 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Up there with the Liverpool 8 Besiktas 0 DVD
I love the way they’ve used the rambling burble of commentary as though it’s an instant classic, up there with “they always score” or “and Solskjaer has won it”

In fact, £#%&! it, just because:

Goosebumps.

Every. Single. Time.

Unread 12-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Vincent Chase

Another vote for that Louis Dunford song. Decent tune

Unread 12-10-2023, 08:25 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So weird stuff like this. I remember seeing Mouse Mats and Mugs with "WETHERALL! 1-0!" after Leeds beat us about 25 years ago. No trophy, just a win

Unread 12-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Vincent Chase

It was a massive moment and I bet the fans are buzzing off it still. It'll be a brilliant achievement to come back and win the league after that disappointment last season.

I just watched the Newc vs PSG highlights too. Another stadium absolutely bouncing and a throwback to our late 90s nights. All whilst we're in a constant cycle of mediocrity and failure...all very depressing.

I'd love some genuine big moments to come our way again. BIG moments.

Unread 12-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Chase
It was a massive moment and I bet the fans are buzzing off it still. It'll be a brilliant achievement to come back and win the league after that disappointment last season.

I just watched the Newc vs PSG highlights too. Another stadium absolutely bouncing and a throwback to our late 90s nights. All whilst we're in a constant cycle of mediocrity and failure...all very depressing.

Unread 12-10-2023, 10:50 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Sounds oh so familiar.....

Unread 12-10-2023, 10:51 AM
believe

Quote:

Sometimes you can peak too early.

Unread 12-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Sheik JaBooty

I know quite a few Arsenal supporters and most are little Ty variants. The reason they go on about the 'invincible' season is because they have to - it's the last time they won the damn thing.

Unread 12-10-2023, 05:21 PM
magic_cantona

Surprised none of his 'mates' have mentioned this......

Unread 12-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Ergo, let’s have a specially commissioned piece of pop art

Unread 13-10-2023, 02:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
I know quite a few Arsenal supporters and most are little Ty variants. The reason they go on about the 'invincible' season is because they have to - it's the last time they won the damn thing.
Ive always thought of that as their weak argument at having a comparable achievement with the treble.

End of day, more points > undefeated. Their 2003-04 team wouldn't be in the top 5 strongest premier league sides.
Closed Thread