dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
But dunk quoted us £1bn ??

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£800m to do a real Madrid you quoted in this thread....+ A temporary stadium built .

t's ok, weve rang round and got a few other quotes, thanks ...

Unread 28-03-2023, 09:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£800m to do a real Madrid you quoted in this thread....+ A temporary stadium built .

t's ok, weve rang round and got a few other quotes, thanks ...
Ah, broken biscuits. Cool.

Unread 29-03-2023, 05:30 PM
Sparky***

All gone a bit quiet this hasn't it

Unread 29-03-2023, 05:50 PM
dunk

No news is good news

Unread 30-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Dasilvatwins

Made a net profit of 6.3 million the last two quarters . Glazers in!

https://otp.tools.investis.com/clients/us/manchester_united/SEC/sec-show.aspx?FilingId=16525971&Cik=0001549107&Type=PD F&hasPdf=1

Cash equivalent was at 30 million down from 87 million the previous year due to first team investment .

I knew we were skint , didn’t think it was this bad

Unread 30-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Made a net profit of 6.3 million the last two quarters . Glazers in!

https://otp.tools.investis.com/clients/us/manchester_united/SEC/sec-show.aspx?FilingId=16525971&Cik=0001549107&Type=PD F&hasPdf=1

Cash equivalent was at 30 million down from 87 million the previous year due to first team investment .

I knew we were skint , didn’t think it was this bad
There’s a reason we’ve got a loan guy from Burnley up front for us.

Unread 30-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There’s a reason we’ve got a loan guy from Burnley up front for us.
I was more leaning towards them not spending due to the sale of the club.

The 30 million isn’t just for transfers. You’d like to think we have atleast 100 million in the bank post all expenses

Unread 30-03-2023, 11:32 AM
Ethers

Decent results for them tbf. Certainly won’t be putting anyone off.

Unread 30-03-2023, 11:51 AM
thatsfuctit

In bite sized chunks

https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/nort..._2023_Breaking

In the six months ended December 31, 2022, the Old Trafford Club achieved sales of £311m, compared with £311.9m the previous year.

The pre-tax loss of £25.115m was up from the £21.887m pre-tax loss the previous year, which included a £9.992m exceptional item.

For the full fiscal year 2023, the company reiterates its previous revenue guidance of £590m to £610m and its adjusted EBITDA guidance of £125m to £140m.

Non-current borrowings were £535.7m, compared with £477.1m the prior year.

Commercial revenues for the six month period rose by 29% to £166.1m. However, broadcasting revenues fell by 27.8% to £93.7m, and matchday revenues decreased by 4.1% to £51.2m.

In addition to non-current borrowings, the group maintains a revolving credit facility which varies based on seasonal flow of funds.

The outstanding balance of the revolving credit facility as of December 31, 2022, was £200m and total current borrowings including accrued interest payable was £206.2m. Based on the club’s expected seasonal working capital cycle, it is anticipated that the club would be able to reduce the balance on the club’s facilities to zero at June 30, 2023.

Record match attendance and match-by-match hospitality revenues were driven by strong pitch performance across all competitions – ticket sales for the current 2022/23 season have surpassed the record set in 2016/17 totalling a cumulative 2.3 million tickets sold.

The club reports continued exceptional demand for tickets, with more than 145,000 individuals currently on the season ticket waiting list.

Also, the club gained more than 3.5 million followers and generated more than 395 million digital interactions and 1.15 billion video views across all global social platforms in the second quarter.

The club is currently assessing bids from several parties in a potential sale, or investment process by its current owners, the Glazer family.

Highlights during the year so far include the men’s first team winning the Carabao Cup for the sixth time on February 26, at Wembley, and progressing to the semi-final of the FA Cup. The team is also in the UEFA Europa League Quarter-finals.

The the women’s team is currently in first place in the league and has advanced to the semi-finals of the Women’s FA Cup.

Unread 30-03-2023, 12:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
In bite sized chunks

https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/nort..._2023_Breaking

In the six months ended December 31, 2022, the Old Trafford Club achieved sales of £311m, compared with £311.9m the previous year.

The pre-tax loss of £25.115m was up from the £21.887m pre-tax loss the previous year, which included a £9.992m exceptional item.

For the full fiscal year 2023, the company reiterates its previous revenue guidance of £590m to £610m and its adjusted EBITDA guidance of £125m to £140m.

Non-current borrowings were £535.7m, compared with £477.1m the prior year.

Commercial revenues for the six month period rose by 29% to £166.1m. However, broadcasting revenues fell by 27.8% to £93.7m, and matchday revenues decreased by 4.1% to £51.2m.

In addition to non-current borrowings, the group maintains a revolving credit facility which varies based on seasonal flow of funds.

The outstanding balance of the revolving credit facility as of December 31, 2022, was £200m and total current borrowings including accrued interest payable was £206.2m. Based on the club’s expected seasonal working capital cycle, it is anticipated that the club would be able to reduce the balance on the club’s facilities to zero at June 30, 2023.

Record match attendance and match-by-match hospitality revenues were driven by strong pitch performance across all competitions – ticket sales for the current 2022/23 season have surpassed the record set in 2016/17 totalling a cumulative 2.3 million tickets sold.

The club reports continued exceptional demand for tickets, with more than 145,000 individuals currently on the season ticket waiting list.

Also, the club gained more than 3.5 million followers and generated more than 395 million digital interactions and 1.15 billion video views across all global social platforms in the second quarter.

The club is currently assessing bids from several parties in a potential sale, or investment process by its current owners, the Glazer family.

Highlights during the year so far include the men’s first team winning the Carabao Cup for the sixth time on February 26, at Wembley, and progressing to the semi-final of the FA Cup. The team is also in the UEFA Europa League Quarter-finals.

The the women’s team is currently in first place in the league and has advanced to the semi-finals of the Women’s FA Cup.

Unread 30-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Chorlton74

So its now a billion in the red.

£#%&! off.

Manchester United: Premier League club owes almost £1bn, reveal new figures - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65131177

Unread 30-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Great owners though. NQAT

Unread 30-03-2023, 07:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Great owners though. NQAT
Yeah, better keep them here than have monsters like Qatar coming in, paying their debt off, building a new stadium, a new squad etc. I long for the days of a clear conscience but my club being absolutely destitute

Unread 30-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yeah, better keep them here than have monsters like Qatar coming in, paying their debt off, building a new stadium, a new squad etc. I long for the days of a clear conscience but my club being absolutely destitute
tbf i'm not exactly excited at the prospect of these qatari lot taking over either

but if it's a straight choice between them and seeing this family of chancers preside over another decade of incompetence and failure, i'll reluctantly take the former.

Unread 30-03-2023, 08:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
tbf i'm not exactly excited at the prospect of these qatari lot taking over either

but if it's a straight choice between them and seeing this family of chancers preside over another decade of incompetence and failure, i'll reluctantly take the former.
That's my point - its ANYONE over this. If Ratcliffe can pay the debt and its not leveraged again, then I'd take him. Doesn't have to be Qatar just anyone that changes what's going on now.

Unread 31-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
That's my point - its ANYONE over this. If Ratcliffe can pay the debt and its not leveraged again, then I'd take him. Doesn't have to be Qatar just anyone that changes what's going on now.
No one can mount a defence for the Glazers staying against the current alternatives.

These @#%&!s are a busted flush and need to go.

Unread 31-03-2023, 12:39 PM
Dr Stranger

A lot quieter this week. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Weren’t the buyers meant to get their feedback today?

I know this takes a while, but I also despise them with every fibre of my being and want them lanced.

Unread 04-04-2023, 11:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
The bidders for Manchester United hope to receive a response to their latest offers this week amid fears from at least one potential buyer that the Glazers will ultimately cite the banking crisis as a reason for not selling.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s richest person, and the Qatari banker Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad al-Thani have said they want to buy out the Glazers, while Elliott, a US hedge fund, is targeting a minority stake. There have been reports of multiple other interested parties but there is scepticism this is the case.

All bidders lodged offers by 24 March and are awaiting a response from Raine Group, which is negotiating for the Glazers, but there remains uncertainty regarding the American family’s intentions. This has sparked discussions with at least one of the prospective buyers that the six siblings could choose not to sell and claim the banking crisis prevented them from reaching their desired price.
https://www.theguardian.com/football...crisis-to-stay