United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That is our new style of play
Play well for 15-20 mins then shit the bed

They were actually doing alright before bayerns first goal. Shit keeping lead to their heads to drop. There are players that shouldn’t be starting and are only here because of an injury crises.

Without getting into everything that’s already been said about this club, early second half goal and you never know ( ok we actually do we aren’t even going to score )

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:53 PM
AK14

Rashford back to his worst after his bumper new contract.

Sparky***

Doesn’t matter how half decent you look with the ball if the minute you lose it your players just lose interest.

DublinRedDevil

We'll see what this useless shower of geebags has to offer 2nd half. I'm not optimistic.

Jack Duckworth

Enjoyed that.

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:54 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What the £#%&! are you wibbling on about you utterly daft bastard
It pains me to say it, but he’s right.

Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Said it since the Summer. Does not want to be here.

Patty_b

Nice of them to bring Jerry Springer along to mediate our inevitable post match dressing room fallout.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
yep when rasmus passed to him then rash was annoyed he had no options to him, hate his body language. get him off for garnacho
Would love to see Rashford drive out for the second half in his Rolls Royce and dribble the ball down the line with one leg hanging out of the suicide doors.

Park up in the Bayern 6 yard box.

We need some blue sky thinking here.

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Said it since the Summer. Does not want to be here.
You've been wrong since Summer then.

Gordon Hill

Quote:
yep when rasmus passed to him then rash was annoyed he had no options to him, hate his body language. get him off for garnacho
Agreed

Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s a fair weather player. When United are good he’s electric, but he’s not going to drag his team mates to victory like Rooney. He’s more likely to start sulking because defenders won’t move out of his way.

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:55 PM
ragnorak

I too am in the 'sub marcus for garnacho' camp. would also suggest that nutter hannibal for erickson as he seems confused bless him

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Doesn’t matter how half decent you look with the ball if the minute you lose it your players just lose interest.
True, but we already know this. Maybe years of signing only “3 major transfers” a year in the managers contract have lead us to always play catch up and never really having a cohesive team.

A lot of these guys aren’t good enough. Actually thought before the goal they were playing alright. But these guys don’t have it in them to turn it around .

larry

Quote:
I think it’s obvious that they’ve downed tools.
wrong

Quote:
Won’t be long until he’s sacked
wrong

you might be the worst contributor to match threads of all time

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Sparky***

I know it doesn’t need saying but £#%&! me Dalot is shit isn’t he

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:56 PM
ZiggyStardust

It was alright until Onana decided to chuck one in
We are so fragile that one blow and we’re on the canvas and out for the count

The 2nd one is the same goal we’ve conceded all season
Opposition player has a free shot in front of our goal….so soft

We should have had a pen but really going forward we’ve done virtually nothing
No service into Hojlund
I don’t know what anyone sees that makes anyone think Pellistri is up to it and once again Bruno has been a liability in a big away game

No chance this team can launch a comeback
They don’t have the mentality for that
This season is starting to spiral and Burnley at the weekend is a must win for this team and ETH

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:57 PM
magic_cantona

I'm not seeing us score before they do again. Hope I'm wrong, but it's heads down aots.

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
wrong

wrong

you might be the worst contributor to match threads of all time
That’s really something coming from larry. But true all the same.

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Sloppy

Musiala being let go on a free must bring chelsea fans and waffles to tears.