Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You're in your 70's FFS, grow up.....
Says the child constantly seeking attention. The lack of self awareness

Not in my 70s

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:37 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
must have been a different game. I never saw him get up off the floor. Used to flail about like an octopus who suddenly found itself without water.

Unread 16-09-2023, 06:16 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I see The Mob are out in full force finding their victims guilty until proven innocent again.

Would not surprise me in the slightest if the testosterone that he’s been suspected of using as a performance enhancer is nothing more than his own naturally produced, given his age and overall athletic prowess. He’s tailor made to have a higher natural level of testosterone than the average male.

I mean, even the uneducated eye can see from a simple examination of his bodily form, with the large, dominant skeletal frame, draped by a significant level of lean muscle mass, in addition to the deepness of voice and defined jaw, that this is not an average man, and his testosterone levels will likewise be above average.

Unread 16-09-2023, 07:11 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s very rare to see a man so lean, possessed of such powerful and thick calves. Those, coupled with his rippling quads, denote an explosive power behind every step he makes that would make most men blush. I like to think that when he eventually retires from football, he’ll dedicate some of his time to building mass - it wouldn’t take much for a man clearly overflowing with testosterone to gain muscle quickly. I’d love, more than anything, to spend some time with him in the gym, watching him get to work; I bet he’d be up to 8 or 9 plates a side in no time on the leg press. Just the thought of him pumping away, sweat glistening all over his muscular frame while he pushes serious weight with crisp form… It’s left me with a newfound admiration for the man.

All of that said, it’s his shoulders I find myself drawn to. They bulge out of his frame. I’d be really interested in having a wrestling match with him. I doubt I’d be able to do much if he was to get those powerful arms around me, using his back and shoulders to hold me in place, pinning me down, feeling his skin rubbing against mine. The heat, the intensity, the sheer thrill of submitting to such an incredible specimen - it’s overwhelming.

Paul Pogba is peak masculinity.

Unread 16-09-2023, 08:01 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
It’s very rare to see a man so lean, possessed of such powerful and thick calves. Those, coupled with his rippling quads, denote an explosive power behind every step he makes that would make most men blush. I like to think that when he eventually retires from football, he’ll dedicate some of his time to building mass - it wouldn’t take much for a man clearly overflowing with testosterone to gain muscle quickly. I’d love, more than anything, to spend some time with him in the gym, watching him get to work; I bet he’d be up to 8 or 9 plates a side in no time on the leg press. Just the thought of him pumping away, sweat glistening all over his muscular frame while he pushes serious weight with crisp form… It’s left me with a newfound admiration for the man.

All of that said, it’s his shoulders I find myself drawn to. They bulge out of his frame. I’d be really interested in having a wrestling match with him. I doubt I’d be able to do much if he was to get those powerful arms around me, using his back and shoulders to hold me in place, pinning me down, feeling his skin rubbing against mine. The heat, the intensity, the sheer thrill of submitting to such an incredible specimen - it’s overwhelming.

Paul Pogba is peak masculinity.
Lovely words Ned. I wonder if you could continue with your storytelling but imagining me in the changing room at Juve post training? You can picture the scene - The guys coming out of the showers boisterous after a good session. Paul emerges last with a loose towel around his abdomen. I can’t look at him directly but I can see him in the misted mirror infront of me. The condensation clears from the mirror and I can then see him clearly. He uses the towel roughly, almost whipping his muscular back with it. He turns to face the mirror and I can then see him fully. He catches my eye in the mirror - gosh! I blush and turn away quickly. But when my gaze again is drawn back to the mirror I can see him smiling at me knowingly…

Something along those lines? See what you can knock up pal. Thanks

Unread 16-09-2023, 11:24 AM
Sapien

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Lovely words Ned. I wonder if you could continue with your storytelling but imagining me in the changing room at Juve post training? You can picture the scene - The guys coming out of the showers boisterous after a good session. Paul emerges last with a loose towel around his abdomen. I can’t look at him directly but I can see him in the misted mirror infront of me. The condensation clears from the mirror and I can then see him clearly. He uses the towel roughly, almost whipping his muscular back with it. He turns to face the mirror and I can then see him fully. He catches my eye in the mirror - gosh! I blush and turn away quickly. But when my gaze again is drawn back to the mirror I can see him smiling at me knowingly…

Something along those lines? See what you can knock up pal. Thanks
Sure thing pal. I’ve picked up where you left off.

Quote:
”You’re new here, right?” He asked me, his voice firm, reassuring, deep enough to swim in. His French accent added a further element of sophistication - this was a man to respect and admire. And boy, did I find myself admiring him.
“Y-yes, I can leave if you want,” I muttered back, struggling to maintain composure in his presence. He shook his head.
“Not at all. What’s your name?”
“My name is Keith.”
“Nice to meet you Keith. So what do you do here?”
I suddenly felt like a fish out of water. Here I was, all 120lbs of me, using the club changing rooms, and for all they knew I was the janitor. I felt fragile. Vulnerable.
“I’m an assistant physio,” I mumbled, embarrassed at myself, though I couldn’t quite figure out why. Perhaps being around such an intimidating man left me feeling inadequate.
The room was beginning to empty around me, and yet Paul seemed relaxed and in no hurry to leave just yet. I stood, rooted to the spot, my eyes occasionally straying down his torso and wondering what lay behind the towel, loosely draped around his lean waist.
“Nice. You want to give me a rub down?” He asked with a wink and a smile.
“My legs feel a bit tight, and I’m not long back from an injury, so they need to be looked after”, he said, “Properly.”
He held my gaze and I found my lips quivering and my mind racing. His beautiful, dark skin contrasted against my pale tone brought to mind two far off planets colliding - and the chemistry between us certainly seemed explosive.
His broad and statuesque body dwarfed mine, his shoulders rippling with lean muscle - he made me feel weak, and yet I’d never felt so safe. With my adrenaline reaching fever pitch, I nodded.
“I’d love that.”
And without skipping a beat he took my feminine hand in his, turned around and lead me to the physio room, allowing his towel to drop from the floor as he did so.
Let me know if that’s the kind of thing you wanted. If not I’m happy to change the vibe.

If you want more I’m also happy to continue the story but I want to get it right for you.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Bring him home!

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Bring him home!
Please don't even joke about this pal.

Literally nobody more personifies our post-Fergie malaise than this 24-carat fraud.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:30 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Please don't even joke about this pal.

Literally nobody more personifies our post-Fergie malaise than this 24-carat fraud.
can you be 24 carat and a fraud?

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Sure thing pal. I’ve picked up where you left off.

Let me know if that’s the kind of thing you wanted. If not I’m happy to change the vibe.

If you want more I’m also happy to continue the story but I want to get it right for you.
Wonderful. You have a real talent for gay erotica. Everyone surely wants to know what happens next.

I think my character should be a very nervous curious type without you know….the real deal stuff.

Feminine hand though? They’re like a pair of dirty spades pal. And the weight is some way off - I’m 6 ft - but they’re small things. It was a lovely read and I wouldn’t change a thing. X

Unread 17-09-2023, 01:20 AM
My Name is Heath

NedKelly

This is a football forum for football fans.

If you’re going to write stuff like that I’d suggest pm-ing me first to check it is suitable.

Employing a sketch artist too to illustrate these things may help me come to a view as to suitability.

Unread 06-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Big Norm

Unread 06-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm

Unread 06-10-2023, 02:58 PM
92ToBury

They got him on a free so it's a lucky escape.

Imagine the fretting at OT with Woowar and the glazers about writing off an £85m "asset".

Unread 06-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Chris Quayd

Farewell Paul Pogba indeed

Unread 06-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Finport Red

Looks like he’s been on the Ready Brek in the picture.

Unread 06-10-2023, 03:23 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Looks like he’s been on the Ready Brek in the picture.

Unread 06-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Rorschach

*chuckle*

Unread 06-10-2023, 04:02 PM
RedNick80

Opened thread thinking Ned had gone all brokeback again.

Dissappointing.