United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:14 PM
dunk

Are we having this as the 'tonight's other games' thread?

Milan with a 5-1 win. Andre Silva Hat-trick. Hakan Calhanoglu with a goal and a couple of assists. €22m might be one of the bargains of the summer tbh.

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Don't think any of those managers were given / have been given enough time.....

As trans-Dutch the rest I find very offensive, only the posh Dutch are @#%&!s...
Yeah - it's a generalisation - it's bound to be a bit off. Bit like you and the Spanish. I like the Spanish but I don't find your misgivings offensive because I think finding proportion is more important than finding offense. The ones I've met and I've met a lot, are alright/bordering on what I said above- just my experience. Loved nistlerooy - didn't like van Persie for e.g.,

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:19 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yeah - it's a generalisation - it's bound to be a bit off. Bit like you and the Spanish. I like the Spanish but I don't find your misgivings offensive because I think finding proportion is more important than finding offense. The ones I've met and I've met a lot, are alright/bordering on what I said above- just my experience. Loved nistlerooy - didn't like van Persie for e.g.,
You didn't like rvp?

Give over, his volley v villa when we won the title was better than any sex I've ever seen, heard or participated in, including the nosh in a pedalo off a bird from Cannock chase

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Bunks is right about the Spanish tbf

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
You didn't like rvp?

Give over, his volley v villa when we won the title was better than any sex I've ever seen, heard or participated in, including the nosh in a pedalo off a bird from Cannock chase
Then I would suggest you've been doing it wrong.

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
You didn't like rvp?

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:31 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
You didn't like rvp?

Loved him playing for us - still didn't like him. Awful bloke - mardy before he came and a slapped arse after he went. Typical Dutch tbh.

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Loved him playing for us - still didn't like him. Awful bloke - mardy before he came and a slapped arse after he went. Typical Dutch tbh.
What about Eddie?

Unread 14-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Billy Redface

Cue them defending like £#%&!ing warriors and causing all sorts of problems on Sunday
Closed Thread