United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2021, 05:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
it was a no brainer that he'd meet with United if coming to England to talk with other clubs...
We still pay the highest official wages tbf to us, and his marketing profile would get the biggest boost playing for us, and these things matter to these people. Hope we low ball them. @#%&!s.

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We still pay the highest official wages tbf to us, and his marketing profile would get the biggest boost playing for us, and these things matter to these people. Hope we low ball them. @#%&!s.
Excellent prospect, nqat. Something smells wrong about the whole thing though.

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Excellent prospect, nqat. Something smells wrong about the whole thing though.
Something doesn't sit easy with me either. The whole circus around Haaland just feels ridiculously over-exaggerated.

It just goes to show the real lack of world class talent in football today that this 20 year old kid and his pimp of an agent have got all the world's top clubs dancing on strings.

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Something doesn't sit easy with me either. The whole circus around Haaland just feels ridiculously over-exaggerated.

It just goes to show the real lack of world class talent in football today that this 20 year old kid and his pimp of an agent have got all the world's top clubs dancing on strings.
I hope big Ed invites the @#%&!s in just to do this.

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:06 PM
armchair

He wants to go to real/barca and would go now if they could afford him. In the mean time he's being hawked around clubs.

I would hate it if we signed him. We'd be dortmund.

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Embarrassing fiasco

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He wants to go to real/barca and would go now if they could afford him. In the mean time he's being hawked around clubs.

I would hate it if we signed him. We'd be dortmund.
what a waste of talent it would be for him to go to Madrid....they're in free fall as a club in general

at the same time....it would give us the ability to sign camavinga as madrid wouldn't be able to buy both guys in the same summer

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
what a waste of talent it would be for him to go to Madrid....they're in free fall as a club in general

at the same time....it would give us the ability to sign camavinga as madrid wouldn't be able to buy both guys in the same summer
He'll be there a decade. A lot can change.

They won La Liga 2019–20

They won the Champion League in 2017–18

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:32 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Well, I'm focusing on the next two months and whatever happens in the world of football there is only so many places anyone can go to.

"As I said, we focus on the ones who are here and even though I worked with Erling it's not right for me as Man United manager to talk about Erling. I can talk about him as an ex-coach of his, but he will make his own mind up."
Haal9nd.

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:56 PM
red in cumbria

You are saying that its still ON??

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:59 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You are saying that its still ON??
Always was.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:02 PM
armchair

Is he just doing the 75 million tour for his 2022 move? i think so.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:05 PM
puressence

It’s pathetic and people like goldbridge the biggest flip flop in the world lap it up .. he blamed utd yesterday cos Barca had made a move totally dismissing what’s happening and Barca being the only club who want him. It’s mind blowing shit. How on earth has that leech become what he’s become.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
It’s pathetic and people like goldbridge the biggest flip flop in the world lap it up .. he blamed utd yesterday cos Barca had made a move totally dismissing what’s happening and Barca being the only club who want him. It’s mind blowing shit. How on earth has that leech become what he’s become.
it's because people are desperate to hear in the know stuff.

that's why I keep my secret transfer insider stuff secret on here double paywalled and encrypted

and don't even talk about it.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Is he just doing the 75 million tour for his 2022 move? i think so.
that's probably the true answer to all of this as Raiola is finding out who's going to pay him the biggest wages and agent fee

Dortmund going to made to look like mugs with this tour of his and the kid still has to play another season there as no one can pay 150m plus for this kid

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

ridiculous that transfer fees are still a thing in 2021.

imagine having to wait for another company to pay a fee for you before you could change jobs.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
it's because people are desperate to hear in the know stuff.

that's why I keep my secret transfer insider stuff secret on here double paywalled and encrypted

and don't even talk about it.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Cream

Here’s the actually interesting part of Ole’s presser today.

Hopefully, we can suddenly sit here with players that no one has written about! We conduct our recruitment business, our scouting, and the players that we are interested in, we do it the right way I hope and feel.

"Who we're interested in and who we can go for and who we will go for, I'm not going to comment on that."

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Sparky***

Unread 02-04-2021, 09:01 PM
dunk

Because we're an actual football club and business as opposed to the plaything of a billionaire despot in charge of an entire nation.
Closed Thread