United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:44 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
We've already choked in one vital game this season (Basle), surely Fergje wont let it happen again .

Times like this you United still had a Keane on the pitch....
city have choked a few times this season too.

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:46 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
city have choked a few times this season too.
Yep. More than us. It's why we're top.

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Zorg

Quote:
We've already choked in one vital game this season (Basle), surely Fergje wont let it happen again .
One?

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
One?
I meant in terms of really big games, but yes our propensity to fall apart is worrying. Aguero will be the real worry for me. He misses chances, but its not exactly hard to envisage him skinning Evans or Rio for fun.

Unread 23-04-2012, 10:51 AM
BarryX

Thumbs down

Quote:
I meant in terms of really big games, but yes our propensity to fall apart is worrying. Aguero will be the real worry for me. He misses chances, but its not exactly hard to envisage him skinning Evans or Rio for fun.
The one player which, for years, I was harping on about signing. Blue @#%&!.

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
If we do end up loosing the title, it might actually be for the best

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Aguero will be skinning Evans as much as Rooney and Welbeck will be skinning Kompany and Lescott with their link up play. It's nailed on to be a score draw.

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:37 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Aguero will be skinning Evans as much as Rooney and Welbeck will be skinning Kompany and Lescott with their link up play. It's nailed on to be a score draw.
Rooney and Welbeck's link up was the best since the August/September craziness. Amidst all the ridiculous defending and shock of yesterday, it's easy to forget we played some brilliant stuff in the second half. I don't think it's a coincidence that Nani was back in the side when it happened too.

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Rooney and Welbeck's link up was the best since the August/September craziness. Amidst all the ridiculous defending and shock of yesterday, it's easy to forget we played some brilliant stuff in the second half. I don't think it's a coincidence that Nani was back in the side when it happened too.
Yep Nani's movement at times yesterday was unmarkable and that's why he should start on the right against City, he will give Clichy a torrid time.

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It was a throwback to the start of the season, irresistible and scoring quality goals at one end, nervous, disjointed and chucking them in at the other. There's just no happy medium this season We're either shit and scraping wins or brilliant and chucking goals in/games away or just shit.

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Yep Nani's movement at times yesterday was unmarkable and that's why he should start on the right against City, he will give Clichy a torrid time.
I have to say that Clichy never gave Nani a kick in the 1-6.

It was one of the most disappointing aspects of the day because I fully believed that Nani would destroy him going into the game.

I'd keep him on the left and let him occupy Richards who can be very dangerous going forward for them.

Unread 23-04-2012, 01:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Wasn't Clichy in the team a couple of years back when Nani ripped them to bits?

Might be time for Nani/Valencia combination again

Unread 23-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Rhodzy

Worst think to do is think about the worst possible outcomes of this league, it will turn all the sane members into MJ Ramone. We've been in this position before, 3 points ahead at this stage in the season, yeah it's worse as it's City but leave the doom for a week until the worst thing possible happens.

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:12 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Howard Webb in charge next Monday

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:18 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Howard Webb in charge next Monday
Bluemoon will be in meltdown......ashley young now certain to start

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Bluemoon will be in meltdown......ashley young now certain to start
certain not to get a single decision as well yhihf

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Sparky***

I hope Ashley young plays. Someone has to play left back.

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yep, i noticed he seemed to be doing a lot of covering work for evra... something you can't really attribute to nani. especially during the first half against wigan

i mean how we made hibbert look like a world class fullback on sunday, I dont know.

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&!ing good point that. Felt sorry for him against Wigan, he was having a cracking game in the LB position and got taken off at H/T with it still at 0-0 :shakehead:

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Closed Thread