United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Is there any chance that this game will get called off?

Hopefully it'll get rescheduled to a time when we play decent football, like a year ago.

I hope it's not called off, I'm looking forward to tonight in a morbidly curious kind of way.

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Wart Chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I agree on Carrick Warty. Cleverley or Kagawa are best alongside him, taking passes, moving for the ball etc, just a shame neither is much use at the other things required of a CM for United.
is probably a discussion for another day i think anyway

ftr ive lumped on arse 3-1 tonite

the city game has been called off due to the wind up here in mancunia, dont know if its as windy down in the smoke so unsure if the wind will be a factor.. still it wont stop rooney banging those lucious 40/50 yrd cross field passes eh as at stoke

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:45 PM
dunk

It's gonna play havoc with our crosses that's fo'sho

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Torquemada

Quote:

I hope it's not called off, I'm looking forward to tonight in a morbidly curious kind of way.
I am currently living about 500 metres from the ground (not by choice I might add - more by necessity) and there's no way it will be called off. It isn't raining and the wind is almost non-existent.

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:47 PM
HERTS_RED

Szczesny/Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs/Arteta Wilshere/Rosicky Ozil Cazorla/Giroud

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, van Persie
Subs:Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj”

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:47 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
It's gonna play havoc with our crosses that's fo'sho
"We found it difficult to play our normal game with the conditions. We had to try passing it along the ground"

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:48 PM
dunk

We should be able to piss all over that :sulk:

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Mr Castro

Dave, Rafael Vidic Smalling Evra
Valencia Carrick Cleverley Mata
Rooney Van Persie

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:49 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

The bad weather might suit us tbf as the poorer team style/skill wise.

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 59s

Man Utd team v Arsenal: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie. #afc #mufc

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Wart Chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Dave, Rafael Vidic Smalling Evra
Valencia Carrick Cleverley Mata
Rooney Van Persie
when evra goes missing that left hand side is gonna get ugly

dunk

Erm. Meh.

I hate Moyes. Buys Mata, sticks him on the wing

saffers

Kagawa not even on the bench while young and injured fellaini are, and @#%&!s like valencia and cleverley start....

i really fear its too late for shinji at united now, even if we get a new manager in the summer he will have absolutely lost the will at to live at our club after this season and moyes treatment of him.

The dour scottish @#%&! despises actual footballers.

hope arsenal annihilate us, any gooner reading this, good luck tonight

Manutd1999

1-0 United, own goal or RVP...

But then it is windy tonight so we must not forget how unlucky we are when it's windy apparently it's very windy at Stoke!

Either that or the wind will catch one of the endless crosses and deflect it into the net...

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Lok

He's back!

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Any team news?

Unread 12-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Bobda

City fans on facebook saying they want us to win, United fans saying they want us to lose, where did it all go wrong (dont answer that).

Nice thread title

Going to be a strange game tonight we may even see a freak win for us

Edit just seen Cleverly starts, we're going to get beat.

Manutd1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 59s

Man Utd team v Arsenal: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie. #afc #mufc

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj
Why does he keep dropping Januzaj :shakehead:

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Kagawa not even on the bench while young and injured fellaini are, and @#%&!s like valencia and cleverley start....

i really fear its too late for shinji at united now, even if we get a new manager in the summer he will have absolutely lost the will at to live at our club after this season and moyes treatment of him.

Only big Kloppers can save him now

#saveus #saveshinji

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Hope we can sack this useless @#%&! before he manages to shift Kagawa and Nani and replace them with utter dross