United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yes ok mate, I’m pointing out we’re only a few points behind incredible Jose’s Spurs with a game in hand just to get a reaction
Who said you was? look forward to your “what do they do in training” post next time we string two passes together though.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Do you 2 understand how games in hand work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well I know you have to actually play matches to win points, and I know that how you play has some affect on the likely result. Anything else I need to know?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's the contrary crews ace card for the minute.

I remember, even during our most successful season since SAF, the same crew were saying they'd sooner not win a trophy than watch Mourinho's style of football. Now they're happy to not win stuff playing even worse football.
Are you ok Bellers? Seem to have forgotten what you posted a few hours ago?

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
I remember, even during our most successful season since SAF, the same crew were saying they'd sooner not win a trophy than watch Mourinho's style of football. Now they're happy to not win stuff playing even worse football.
If you could just give one example that would be fine.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Are you ok Bellers? Seem to have forgotten what you posted a few hours ago?
It would appear so. It’s hard to keep up.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:26 PM
atticusgrinch

There's no point falling out fellas.

Let's all just put our faith in Jose that he can stop the dippers making it 20 this season.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If you could just give one example that would be fine.
Thought so

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Christ you’re one to talk, if I could be arsed I’d bttt some of the shite you’ve been coming out with recently. Obviously I wasn’t being completely serious when I said I would rather Liverpool win the league, the point was that Jose is a horrific @#%&!
That's a £#%&!ing relief.

Good point too.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Thought so
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=13

Here's one from this month, happy to keep looking mate.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Sparky***

Big Mou is taking spurs to unprecedented heights.

His team have more league goals at old trafford this season than our own manager's team have managed. In one half.

And people still side with Noddy over the greatest manager we've had since Ferguson.

Facts people. Facts. Shhh.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:42 PM
believe

Quote:
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=13

Here's one from this month, happy to keep looking mate.
Really not sure what this point is

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the greatest manager we've had since Ferguson.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Really not sure what this point is
You said I was being a contrary @#%&!, I responded by saying you talk shite, you asked for evidence, I provided it, hth.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:47 PM
believe

Quote:
You said I was being a contrary @#%&!, I responded by saying you talk shite, you asked for evidence, I provided it, hth.
I talk shite by saying that I don’t want Brendon Rodgers to be our manager? Yeah good one

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:51 PM
My Name is Heath

Let's not forget...Mou got us to 2nd.

With an absolute shower of ham and eggers.

I don't begrudge him playing with the likes of Son, Kane and Bale after being handicapped by Ewar Woowar.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Let's not forget...Mou got us to 2nd.

With an absolute shower of ham and eggers.

I don't begrudge him playing with the likes of Son, Kane and Bale after being handicapped by Ewar Woowar.
Not sure we can forget when Sparky, Bellers and Grincheh remind us daily tbf

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
I talk shite by saying that I don’t want Brendon Rodgers to be our manager? Yeah good one
You said you'd consider not watching us again if either Poch or Rodgers took over but you also think there are others on here that say things just for a reaction

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:56 PM
believe

Quote:
You said you'd consider not watching us again if either Poch or Rodgers took over but you also think there are others on here that say things just for a reaction
You’re pretty new to this so I’ll just say enjoy your night.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Maybe the reaction that comment provoked was "well let's hope it happens then"

Unread 23-11-2020, 05:01 PM
redhegemony

Bloody hell did nobody aside from Jem watch the football that utter @#%&! had us playing... it was painful.

Against City Spurs had 4 shots with two on target and the goals were due to Ederson making two stupid mistakes. City dominated the game and should have won it comfortably.

Unread 23-11-2020, 05:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Maybe the reaction that comment provoked was "well let's hope it happens then"
Who invited this #@&%! to the party?