United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:28 PM
dodger

Default Re: You can always rely on a Bertie to

Sounsd like he's been having a top time to me. Has he got any sponsors still? I can only assume all this crap abot rehab and dperession is for that side of things?

Unread 15-09-2010, 03:12 PM
ReligiousRed

Unread 15-09-2010, 03:15 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Sounsd like he's been having a top time to me. Has he got any sponsors still? I can only assume all this crap abot rehab and dperession is for that side of things?

Unread 15-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Why is this shit national news anyway?

I mean, a multi millionaire boxer who is no doubt missing the buzz he got from training and fighting likes shoving a bit of the sniff up his nostrils. Wow, just wow.

He has worked hard all his £#%&!ing life, if he wants to go out and party, get sniffed up etc then £#%&!ing let him.
The Truth.

£#%&!ing tabloid moral police, as if they have any grounds to judge, sniffing through people's bins and tapping phones. They should be gassed.

Unread 15-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Sullingtons

3 lines is a bit excessive.

Unread 15-09-2010, 05:42 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
cheer you up (a tiny bit admittedly)

I hear the Liars greatest celebrity fan (after the gallagher sistas) is about to knock big Wazza off tomorrow's front pages....
eh? i don't remember seeing curly watts on the front pages of the sunday newspapers

Unread 15-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Mr_Ed

Tend to agree with most of you on here...

Had he done a 'Merson' and said "I'm depressed, drink loads and like a bit of prang and I want to check in to rehab as I'm in a bad way" then fair enough but going in just because you've been rumbled by the press isn't the right way - he'd have carried on had he not been caught.

Let the dust settle and carry on I imagine - I wonder if Joe Calzaghe ever stayed off it for good?

Unread 15-09-2010, 05:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let the dust settle
Er...

Unread 19-09-2010, 12:21 AM
ScarFace

Sold his story inside rehab

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/inco...shamequot.html