United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
He isn't he only about 6 years older than me and he's a fat @#%&!. Problem is I have to work with him everyday, thinking of having a bit of fun with it as I wasn't in earshot when he came out with it and he doesn't know I like football or follow(ed) United home and away...maybe get one of the other lads to bring it up when I'm there, make out I have the programme...dunno
Get a copy of the programme, then start the topic up. Lucky you were there etc etc, did they say anything to the officials after. Then get him to sign it.

Milk it for a bit so he knows what a tit he actually is when you finally confront him

Unread 29-07-2022, 10:39 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Good work, picture checks out ..

still refereeing...
Knew Fred would come good
Now to start some mischief on Monday, I'm guessing he'll start saying it was a different United v tottenham game

Unread 29-07-2022, 10:42 AM
windy waffles

Maybe I am being too simplistic but you must know his name. A quick google search will tell you if he was a Premier League lino, surely?

Unread 29-07-2022, 10:49 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Maybe I am being too simplistic but you must know his name. A quick google search will tell you if he was a Premier League lino, surely?
If only I'd thought of that! Well done

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:06 AM
chooch

Enjoyed how fred rallied together for this. A relentless search for the truth.

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:08 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch
Enjoyed how fred rallied together for this. A relentless search for the truth.
The lengths people will go to on here to £#%&! someone over is pretty extraordinary

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
If only I'd thought of that! Well done

It's a serious question, though?

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:33 AM
System Error

This thread, what a roller-coaster ride

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:35 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

It's a serious question, though?
It's hardly getting him bang to rights though is it? First thing I did, and guess what? Nothing came up.

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:37 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
It's hardly getting him bang to rights though is it? First thing I did, and guess what? Nothing came up.
Quite the opposite, I think it does.

The programme will be an epic mic drop moment, though.

Any chance you could covertly film it?

Unread 29-07-2022, 11:38 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Surely not..

Unread 29-07-2022, 05:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The lengths people will go to on here to £#%&! someone over is pretty extraordinary
I must confess, I spent five minutes on google because I couldn’t be arsed rummaging through my collection to find the programme.
Closed Thread