Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2012, 01:13 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Hansen saying RvP's was the goal of the day

I Hate the monkey looking @#%&! and if he's worth £150 million then what is Ronaldo worth but..

Bale's was ten times better than that skinny rats goal
both our goals were better ffs

Hansen is coloured blind right enough

Unread 23-01-2012, 01:51 AM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what a £#%&!ing surprise

just hope we get one more crack at the trophy dodging @#%&!s in the Cup

they are so far behind us now they might as well be Leeds
take the media hype out of the equation and Arsenal are painfully average. Of their first 11 how many are top quality players? 3 or 4 max? RVP (serial crock), Vermalen (danger of becoming a serial crock), Song (at a push) and ... that's pretty much it.

The amount of utter shit in their team is embarrassing Djourou, Koscielny, Squillaci, Mertesacker, Rosicky, Walcott, Arshavin , Benayoun, Arteta, Chamakh, Park Jr... all range from distinctly average to utterly £#%&!

As always they've got a few decent youngsters - AOC will become a class player. Ramsey's good (but IMO will never be great), Wilshere's a talented little shit, Frimpong and Coquelin might turn out alright - but realistically they're nowhere near being a top 4 team.

For a great manager, Wenger seems to have let Arsenal disintegrate far too easily. Oh well

Unread 23-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Sparky***

Duanepipe said on here a few days ago something that is so, so true about Arsenal under Wenger. They are the first ones to cry and moan about teams "kicking" them but some of those challenges today, especially the one on Nani, were downright disgusting.

I didn't hear Fergie saying anything about it in the interviews afterward and i think you can imagine if Arsenal had been on the end of some of those hacks and cynical hatchet jobs that Wenger would have been straight infront of the cameras bleating about how everybody kicks his beloved Arsenal.

I think it's a credit to our discipline that we didn't react to any of it.

Unread 23-01-2012, 09:18 AM
borsuk

arsenal were fouling out of desperation. they were dominated in the first half so they came out trying to kick their way back into it, got a chance when smalling slipped and another after that but it was desperate stuff for a supposed top team at home. chucking that glacially slow german (another fine wenger buy, up there with squillaci, senderos etc) up front so they could lift long balls into the box. hoooooooof

tbf they had wilshere missing and he's a quality player. the rest of the players they had missing wouldn't necessarily have improved them anyway. their full backs are £#%&! even when they're fit. anyway, going on about arsenal having injuries when we've got rio, vidic, cleverley, anderson, fletcher and young out and lost jones as well is

another good win away, keeping the pressure on.

Unread 23-01-2012, 09:27 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what a £#%&!ing surprise

just hope we get one more crack at the trophy dodging @#%&!s in the Cup

they are so far behind us now they might as well be Leeds

Unread 23-01-2012, 10:32 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
arsenal were fouling out of desperation. they were dominated in the first half so they came out trying to kick their way back into it, got a chance when smalling slipped and another after that but it was desperate stuff for a supposed top team at home. chucking that glacially slow german (another fine wenger buy, up there with squillaci, senderos etc) up front so they could lift long balls into the box. hoooooooof

tbf they had wilshere missing and he's a quality player. the rest of the players they had missing wouldn't necessarily have improved them anyway. their full backs are £#%&! even when they're fit. anyway, going on about arsenal having injuries when we've got rio, vidic, cleverley, anderson, fletcher and young out and lost jones as well is
another good win away, keeping the pressure on.
Yep, apart from the palpable disappointment in Tyler's voice on the United goals, and the delight when RVP scored (what was it? 'the magic returns' ), all he banged on about was Arsenal's injuries. Ours never got a mention and rarely do because we handle injuries better than any other side in the league. I don't think any other side would've won there with their first choice CB pairing missing. It wasn't a great performance, but we showed a lot of character considering the City result. A very good win.

Unread 23-01-2012, 10:41 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I don't think any other side would've won there with their first choice CB pairing missing.
And 3 central midfielders

Unread 23-01-2012, 10:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yep, apart from the palpable disappointment in Tyler's voice on the United goals, and the delight when RVP scored (what was it? 'the magic returns' ), all he banged on about was Arsenal's injuries. Ours never got a mention and rarely do because we handle injuries better than any other side in the league. I don't think any other side would've won there with their first choice CB pairing missing. It wasn't a great performance, but we showed a lot of character considering the City result. A very good win.
Not sure we have a CB pairing without Smalling that can be classed as first choice anymore, the boy is awesome

Unread 23-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure we have a CB pairing without Smalling that can be classed as first choice anymore, the boy is awesome
He is that. Absolute gold.

Unread 23-01-2012, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
His reaction to the first was ridiculous, actually sounded depressed.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:00 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
His reaction to the first was ridiculous, actually sounded depressed.
Yep. That one was particularly bad. All very 'well, that was coming, wasn't it. Oh well'.

His worst ever has to be when we came back from 2 down at Everton in '07 to more or less win the league. Rooney skips past two defenders to slot home, against his old school and he's so factual 'And it's Rooney and it's 3-2'

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:04 AM
elhombre

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Yep. That one was particularly bad. All very 'well, that was coming, wasn't it. Oh well'.

His worst ever has to be when we came back from 2 down at Everton in '07 to more or less win the league. Rooney skips past two defenders to slot home, against his old school and he's so factual 'And it's Rooney and it's 3-2'
I remember his reactions to Beckhams superb first and Bergkamp's deflected equaliser in the 99 Cup semi being rather different.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:10 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I remember his reactions to Beckhams superb first and Bergkamp's deflected equaliser in the 99 Cup semi being rather different.
He doesn't do it all the time, tbf, but sometimes he can't hide it. He was clearly in labour when Anelka and Vieira scored in the 3-2 back in 97.

"Anelka! WHAT A GOAL!" (It wasn't. It was a decent shot, Schmeichel beaten at near post

"VIEIRAAAAA! Absolutely fantastic!"

"Sheringhaaaam......(silence)......2-2"

And let us not forget

"Wiltooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shocked that Manchester City fan and dye in the wool Blue Lee Dixon thinks Ballotelli did that by accident.
£#%&!ing repulsive wasn't it.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:22 AM
dunk

Did I hear right when Murray introduced Hansen and Dixon as growing up 'supporting opposite sides of the Manchester divide' Is/was Hansen a red?

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Did I hear right when Murray introduced Hansen and Dixon as growing up 'supporting opposite sides of the Manchester divide' Is/was Hansen a red?
Apparently.

There's some story about him on the 77 cup final team bus to this effect, not sure of the details.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:25 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Yup.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:27 AM
dunk

Ahh, explains his lack of hatred towards United. Thought he was a bit shy of that for a dipper.

Unread 23-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Ahh, explains his lack of hatred towards United. Thought he was a bit shy of that for a dipper.
He's actually gone down in my estimations now as I gave him some respect for being nice about us even though he's a scouse scot. Now I know he's always liked us it doesn't quite seem the same.
Closed Thread