United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:38 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Does anyone know when was the last time Newcastle won a major trophy? I've never heard anyone mention it before.

A bit like the handful of injuries they've had recently, which has been used as an excuse / point of praise -delete as appropriate depending on the result by all involved and repeated over and over.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Listening to United whilst watching Strictly on my own

If Carlsberg did Saturday nights….
To be fair, your evening seems like total piss too.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:40 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
A bit like the handful of injuries they've had recently, which has been used as an excuse / point of praise -delete as appropriate depending on the result by all involved and repeated over and over.
jenas the penas just mentioned it
on the other hand, our much longer and ongoing injury crisis either doesnt exist or is not allowed to be mentioned

(malacia, licha, evans, casemiro, eriksen, mount, amad)

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Listening to United whilst watching Strictly on my own

If Carlsberg did Saturday nights….
Bunch of irritating cretins prancing about and making fools of themselves.

Meanwhile, Strictly…

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:44 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
They have absolutely nothing on the bench which gives me hope after we both played a few days back….

Whilst I don’t think Varane is this amazing defender, it’s all a bit loco now. Obviously another falling out.
Varane thinks he can choose when he wants to play. Reckon Erik disagrees.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:46 PM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Varane thinks he can choose when he wants to play. Reckon Erik disagrees.
Erik has an extremely thin skin. Hopefully tonight works out otherwise it is another instance of him putting a personal grievance ahead of the good of the club.

Mainoo / Bruno G. battle is where this game is won or lost. No pressure on the lad.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:47 PM
Sparky***

Have Newcastle had any injuries by any chance? Only I think they went about 5 seconds without mentioning it

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:49 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Have Newcastle had any injuries by any chance? Only I think they went about 5 seconds without mentioning it
Jenas practically crying at the suggestion that an extra days rest might be any kind of advantage for Newcastle, because he…..has to play the same players that played the last game.

Erm, okay. £#%&!ing #@&%!head

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:50 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHaaksbergen
Hopefully tonight works out otherwise it is another instance of him putting a personal grievance ahead of the good of the club.
false. other than picking maguire and The Scottish Player, everything 10h does is in the best interests of the club

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Erik has an extremely thin skin. Hopefully tonight works out otherwise it is another instance of him putting a personal grievance ahead of the good of the club.

Mainoo / Bruno G. battle is where this game is won or lost. No pressure on the lad.
Everyone said Ole was too nice, too friendly with the players.

Now people are saying ten Hag is too thin-skinned.

Almost like the players are the problem.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:55 PM
larry

jenas saying we could cause an upset here

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:57 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Managers want to manage. Varane dumped France and chooses when to play for United. Likes the money.

Another French fanny.

List along with Schweinsteiger for retirees.

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:58 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
I think we’ll get the 3 points tonight.
Speeding to get home because they missed the flight?

Unread 02-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Sparky***

I’ve only just realised shaw is playing centre back

Unread 02-12-2023, 09:02 PM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Managers want to manage. Varane dumped France and chooses when to play for United. Likes the money.

Another French fanny.

List along with Schweinsteiger for retirees.
Well, we shall see. He lives and dies by the results of his actions.

Unread 02-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Denis Irwell

Rashford being Rashford

Unread 02-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Sparky***

Rashford is an utter waste of a shirt

Unread 02-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Hyman_Roth

What on earth

Unread 02-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Ethers

Onana was in a different postcode to that cross ffs