Nani

Rooney
Welbeck

bench: Amos, Smalling, Jones, Cleverley, Giggs, Young, Berbatov

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Anything less than a win and we'll lose the league.

Have been bricking it about this one since Wednesday.

£#%&!ing hate this season.

Out.
As I think I have said before, I hated the 2008/09 one more (for much the same reasons) But WE WON! And hopefully will again

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As I think I have said before, I hated the 2008/09 one more (for much the same reasons) But WE WON! And hopefully will again
hated it......we won the £#%&!ing league ffs:shakehead:

same goes for this season it will be the best ever title win.......hated it :shakehead:

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
hated it......we won the £#%&!ing league ffs:shakehead:

same goes for this season it will be the best ever title win.......hated it :shakehead:
Hated it BEFORE we won it, FFS

Didn't the mere thought of THEM in general (and Steeeeeeevie in particular) getting their grubby mitts on the PL make you £#%&!ing nauseous?? If not, you have a stronger stomach than I

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hated it BEFORE we won it, FFS

Didn't the mere thought of THEM in general (and Steeeeeeevie in particular) getting their grubby mitts on the PL make you £#%&!ing nauseous?? If not, you have a stronger stomach than I
they were NEVER gonna win the league ffs....they beat us 4-1 and all the @#%&!s on here shit the bed...again

it was a fantastic season some £#%&!ing great games

but yeah I hated it

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:27 PM
My Name is Keith

If we come out on top then simples, it will be phenomenal.

If we lose it after being 8 in front, it will be excruciating.

ATM, every match is on a knife edge and you either revel in that kind of excitement or you find it deeply deeply unpleasant.

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
If we come out on top then simples, it will be phenomenal.

If we lose it after being 8 in front, it will be excruciating.

ATM, every match is on a knife edge and you either revel in that kind of excitement or you find it deeply deeply unpleasant.
of course the thought of those @#%&!s winning it makes it almost unbearable...almost...and they won't

hth

Unread 20-04-2012, 08:31 PM
ScarFace

We have no strikers bar rooney, worth starting.

Gay

Raf
Rio
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Scholes
Carrick
Nani
Young

Rooney

nani n young swaping going wide/upfront.

Unread 21-04-2012, 05:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

De Gea

Smalling
Rio
Evans
Evra

Nani
Carrick
Scholes
Valencia

Rooney
Berbatov

Unread 21-04-2012, 08:48 PM
gbmufc

De g

Rafael
Rio
Evans
Evra

Nani
Scholes
carrick
Valencia

Rooney
Young

Unread 21-04-2012, 09:05 PM
General Woundwort

Welbz had his best game for a while against Villa and we need to start with two up top.

The Gay

Raf
Evans
Rio
Evra

Vallers
Scholes
Carrick
Nanners

Wayne
Welbz

Unread 21-04-2012, 09:13 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Welbz had his best game for a while against Villa and we need to start with two up top.

The Gay

Raf
Evans
Rio
Evra

Vallers
Scholes
Carrick
Nanners

Wayne
Welbz

like that team, as good as we can put out atm, hopefully wayne will find his touch, been bobbins.for a while but he goes through these cycles, fingers crossed.

Unread 21-04-2012, 09:17 PM
saffers

Have a bad, bad feeling about this one.

And keep Welbz away from the starting XI please, 2 goals in 15 games. I saw it coming months ago, hence asking for Berbs inclusion in these upcoming homegames where Welbz fired blanks(wba fulham qpr etc)

Unread 21-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
like that team, as good as we can put out atm, hopefully wayne will find his touch, been bobbins.for a while but he goes through these cycles, fingers crossed.
He's normally gash against Everton too, not expecting much tomoz tbf

Unread 21-04-2012, 10:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Have a bad, bad feeling about this one.

And keep Welbz away from the starting XI please, 2 goals in 15 games. I saw it coming months ago, hence asking for Berbs inclusion in these upcoming homegames where Welbz fired blanks(wba fulham qpr etc)
Likewise but if so, why are you convinced we will win the league? Lose or draw tomorrow and it's as good as over as far as I can see.

You think we can go to city and win? Cannot see it in a month of Sundays if city have pulled it back to two points. The momentum will all be with them.

Have to win tomorrow.

Unread 21-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Likewise but if so, why are you convinced we will win the league? Lose or draw tomorrow and it's as good as over as far as I can see.

You think we can go to city and win? Cannot see it in a month of Sundays if city have pulled it back to two points. The momentum will all be with them.

Have to win tomorrow.
Keith my love - you have become one grade A, five star shit the bed on these threads. Is there something else wrong? Pressure at work? Flaccid issues in the home gymnastics department? It's good to share and we're here for you big guy.

Unread 21-04-2012, 10:35 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Keith my love - you have become one grade A, five star shit the bed on these threads. Is there something else wrong? Pressure at work? Flaccid issues in the home gymnastics department? It's good to share and we're here for you big guy.
he's right, keith... last time charlie had a full on pant tee-pee, karen carpenter was having seconds on the breakfast buffet. it's good to talk.

Unread 21-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
he's right, keith... last time charlie had a full on pant tee-pee, karen carpenter was having seconds on the breakfast buffet. it's good to talk.
Your Mam never seemed to ...oh,forget it.

Unread 21-04-2012, 11:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

Unread 21-04-2012, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Don't forget Everton will have key players missing tomorrow, and will surely be a bit down after last weekend......

Nothing is guaranteed in football, but if we play as against Villa (after the first minute, anyway) we have an excellent chance
Closed Thread