Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
BarryX

Default Re: Bulgarian football

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Worth buying any property over there?
yes - but depends on what you are doing it for as where to put your cash, there's some silly money deals at the moment. I am in the business, too and would be pleased to help out (and make sure fingers don't get burnt etc). Feel free to PM message me.

Unread 05-11-2009, 09:28 PM
n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
yes - but depends on what you are doing it for as where to put your cash, there's some silly money deals at the moment. I am in the business, too and would be pleased to help out (and make sure fingers don't get burnt etc). Feel free to PM message me.
Thanks. Would be looking at a fairly cheap property either flat in city or somewhere by the sea. Wishful thinking?

Unread 05-11-2009, 09:32 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Not really

I like to read about football and that was a story that grabbed my attention, albeit a brief piece.

If I post anything about Polish football, you know I'm bored then

Unread 05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Thanks. Would be looking at a fairly cheap property either flat in city or somewhere by the sea. Wishful thinking?
not at all. almost all developers are selling stock at 40% or more off last years prices. you could get something with nice sea views (1 bedroom) for under 40 grand. city stock in a good location would cost a bit more, but not a lot.

I run a brokerage/consultancy firm which offers stock to agents, so can save you on the agents fee too. immediate uplift

Unread 05-11-2009, 10:06 PM
BarryX

Default on the original topic...

Ste - here's some clip from Saturdays local derby, in which the players and staff had a mass brawl, the fans try to set the stadium on fire, and there is rival flag planting competition few of the lads got arrested after the game for pelting the old bill with 'rocks and stones'. sorry I didn't go to that one

Closed Thread