United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Sabitzer’s second of the day there.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:34 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
They’re talking about the ref, but he had no choice but to make the decisions he made.

Fulham imploded. It’s on them.
Reporter said Mitrovic sent off for dissent

Bitter bastards

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

This ITV interviewer. Honestly , amateur hour .

“Did you win or Fulham lose”?

Erm we were poor for a while but Sancho handball/ goal was going in when it was 11 vs 11…

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Not sure what to make of that
We were awful until the Fulham meltdown
I’m sure someone will try to make out Fulham were unlucky and that we were lucky but it was just utter stupidity from Fulham

Has to be a bit of a worry how all over the place we were today
Zero control of the game until they were down to 9 men

Still into another semi with the chance for a Manchester derby final
I mean, how far were we from our best XI today?

You could almost literally hear the collective groan when it was announced Slab was starting.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
This ITV interviewer. Honestly , amateur hour .

“Did you win or Fulham lose”?

Erm we were poor for a while but Sancho handball/ goal was going in when it was 11 vs 11…
That’s what annoyed me. The incident didn’t come out of nothing.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:36 PM
marlo

brilliant composure from sancho in the lead up to the penalty.

Happy for Bruno deserved his goal

jogo bonito was unusually direct which is was good. Hope he keeps it up

sabitzer had a decent game as it’s hard playing next to that Scottish clown.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That’s what annoyed me. The incident didn’t come out of nothing.
Wright just now “fulham had the game in the bag”…. They were better till that point but that Sancho shot was going in, no two ways about it , so when 11 players were on the pitch , it was going to be 1-1 at old Trafford facing stretford end. The goal literally changes the dynamic of the game

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:37 PM
andyroo

Pahlinha looks a player

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Zorg

Corruption la

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Pahlinha looks a player
He's brilliant. We would be in for him.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:42 PM
20LEgend1999

Said they got Pahlinha for an initial £17.6m before the game. Was surprised when he went there and for so little, as he'd been linked with some much bigger clubs. And Wolves.

dunk

Keane’s being extremely harsh imo. Yes it’s stuttering a bit, but these players have played every 3 days for the last 3 months and are missing several key players. Of course there’s going to be a drop off ffs.

I hope Eriksen and Martial () are fit and raring to go after the international break.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Corruption la
Boss levels of corruption, no less.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
brilliant composure from sancho in the lead up to the penalty.
well, if you don't count the fact that he should have scored by shooting a lot earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Pahlinha looks a player
just a bit.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:44 PM
dunk

Silva has gone full Mou.

You never go full Mou…

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:45 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Silva has gone full Mou.

You never go full Mou…
Uncanny impression. Impressive.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Keane’s being extremely harsh imo. Yes it’s stuttering a bit, but these players have played every 3 days for the last 3 months and are missing several key players. Of course there’s going to be a drop off ffs.

I hope Eriksen and Martial () are fit and raring to go after the international break.
Keane is being Keane. We know why we’re struggling more. It’s because our first team players are crucial, we don’t have the depth and several of them are missing.

We’ve won 3 out of 4 since that Liverpool game. Scored 8. Conceded 2. Playing two games per week seemingly every week. Dealing with shit refereeing. Dealing with fresh injuries. Dealing with suspension.

It’s been a great response.

I honestly thought we were cooked today. Showed tremendous character.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Dasilvatwins

We just need to stumble our way through till some players come back.

Would help if that fart martial wasn’t always injured .

If after the internationals Eriksen, varane come back. Maybe martial
Post internationals (though not holding my breath.) even if it’s an option for the bench to change the front 4 now that garnacho is out.

Think garnacho and VDB are out for the season . However , if we get by with Eriksen post internationals through the 3 other games Casemiro is out for .

We might just be fine in a few weeks.

Casemiro Eriksen sabitzer Fred is a decent midfield selection for the run in.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Casemiro Eriksen sabitzer Fred is a decent midfield selection for the run in.
yup. except for fred, obvs.

Unread 19-03-2023, 07:54 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
If I was a Fulham player I'd be more than £#%&!ing fuming. I hope they pile into Mitrovic & give hm a proper shoeing in the dressing room.
Exactly. Even if you think it’s harsh, they were still in the game until Mitrovic and the manager went nuclear. Thanks for that fellas. Have fun on the bus home.