United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:36 AM
dunk

Default İlkay Gündoğan

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/24/manche...nsfer-3896953/

Time we had a new thread dedicated to a player we should definitely sign but will somehow fail

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

if anyone knows what's happening in world football, it's this guy

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Time we had a new thread dedicated to a player we should definitely sign but will somehow fail
thats why i started the james mccarthy thread

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:39 AM
lookingforeric

Quote:

Like this thread

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...light=Gundogan

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Started in April and without the necessary accents on his name. A poor effort I think you'll agree.

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Jethro

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:46 AM
andyroo

Gentlemen, start your scarf warmers.

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

I would love this £#%&!oh

Unread 25-07-2013, 09:57 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
no accents, no cred. soz.

would rather big g than that little @#%&! fabregas. add wilshere and ronaldo (after we agree with real not to enter a bidding war for bale) and all is forgiven. but even the big 'yan would be something.

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Oh ffs

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Sloppy

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:11 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
United since mid May in one beautiful gif

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Barracuda

Get the Gundog and get Lars Bender and Draxler while we're there - the Germans are the big chiefs in football right now so we should get a few in the squad.

£#%&! Spain and their doped up cheating @#%&!s - we're in danger of sticking with Fabregas no matter what just to make a statement IMO ... buying (over-paying) a name just to say we can rather than buying wisely.

We should have learnt from Veron and Berbanator that the huge 'superstar' signing is not necessarily the right one.

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:44 AM
The Watcher

Big Gun-Dawg and Draxler would be superb business tbh. Exactly the sort of thing that wouldn't occur to the £#%&!@#%&!s at United.

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Big Gun-Dawg and Draxler would be superb business tbh. Exactly the sort of thing that wouldn't occur to the £#%&!@#%&!s at United.
Plus Bender and Reus

It's as though there is an invisible force field around Germany preventing United from even having a good look in that direction :shakehead:

Offer Dortmund Rooney and cash for Reus and Gundogan.

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Get the Gundog and get Lars Bender and Draxler while we're there - the Germans are the big chiefs in football right now so we should get a few in the squad.

£#%&! Spain and their doped up cheating @#%&!s - we're in danger of sticking with Fabregas no matter what just to make a statement IMO ... buying (over-paying) a name just to say we can rather than buying wisely.

We should have learnt from Veron and Berbanator that the huge 'superstar' signing is not necessarily the right one.
I can't see this new breed of German player coming over here for a good while sadly. I am surprised Chelsea managed to snap up Schürrle.

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I can't see this new breed of German player coming over here for a good while sadly. I am surprised Chelsea managed to snap up Schürrle.
Really

They paid a good chunk of cash and got their man

Something we seem unable to do...

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Really

They paid a good chunk of cash and got their man

Something we seem unable to do...
Sorry meant for what they paid. £18 million is a bargain

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:59 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
United are increasingly confident of landing the player

Unread 25-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Barracuda

Quote:
Plus Bender and Reus

It's as though there is an invisible force field around Germany preventing United from even having a good look in that direction :shakehead:

Offer Dortmund Rooney and cash for Reus and Gundogan.
Might be pushing it a bit with Reus mate, getting two players from the same Club - particularly after them losing Goetze. All for it but Bayern couldn't even manage that, and they're as ruthless as it gets.

I'd be happy with one of them the way things are going, Gundog or Reus - or even Sven Bender come to think of it.

Germany is the place to be though, it looks like we're allergic to it, Kagaman aside??
Closed Thread