United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2015, 10:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
It's a good game, this. Both teams good to watch. The Americans have a great approach to playing. Work their balls off but play decent football as well.

Yer man Michael Bradley would be a great signing for some of the lesser Premiership teams, maybe some of the better ones.
Played for Aston Villa for a bit. You've forgotten? Not surprised.

Unread 11-06-2015, 01:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid napper
Don't think it is as bad as people think
I beg to differ.

Evans, Jones, Smalling and Valencia are constantly one brain fart away from utter capitulation.

£#%&! them. Bin the lot

Unread 11-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Fellainaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I beg to differ.

Evans, Jones, Smalling and Valencia are constantly one brain fart away from utter capitulation.

£#%&! them. Bin the lot

Unread 12-06-2015, 10:32 AM
saffers

Unread 12-06-2015, 02:30 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellainaldinho
£#%&! are you laughing at you absolute shitstain on humanity?

They are £#%&!ing shite. Just like the massive lump of @#%&! you named yourself after

Unread 12-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Neo

Quote:

They are £#%&!ing shite. Just like the massive lump of @#%&! you named yourself after
It's Red @rmy, isn't it?

Unread 12-06-2015, 02:54 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's Red @rmy, isn't it?
Neo took the words out of my mouth (fingers).

No way to speak to a forum stalwart.

Unread 12-06-2015, 04:46 PM
waynes ear's

its not reddles, otherwise we'd be suffering his shit posts during the day

Unread 14-06-2015, 04:17 PM
saffers

Google translation of his letter is superb:

Dear Fans,

normally I do not express myself to media reports, especially not on Facebook. I want this time but some things back deal and you gain a better insight.

In recent weeks, I, like you, read again and again, where I would not have signed already fixed. Today in contract negotiations here tomorrow at the medical check there. At first I could still smile about it, but when there was talk of "contract poker" and "rip-off", that has already voted me very thoughtful. After yesterday an ominous number has appeared in the media, I have decided, now even to say something about it.

The season 2014/15 is strictly speaking only on 30.06.2015 to the end. Although so far have been made in Europe hardly transfers, was made by me more demanded by rumor to rumor, but rather meet than later a final decision. Forgotten was this: I have one more year contract with BVB.

What is important to me: that's all neither Zockerei, another delaying tactic. What's next for me personally, I will as soon as possible - but only after the season and our important game for the European Championship qualifier with the national team - decide.

Until then,
Your Ilkay

Unread 14-06-2015, 04:23 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Dear Fans,

normally I do not express myself to media reports, especially not on Facebook. I want this time but some things back deal and you gain a better insight.

In recent weeks, I, like you, read again and again, where I would not have signed already fixed. Today in contract negotiations here tomorrow at the medical check there. At first I could still smile about it, but when there was talk of "contract poker" and "rip-off", that has already voted me very thoughtful. After yesterday an ominous number has appeared in the media, I have decided, now even to say something about it.

The season 2014/15 is strictly speaking only on 30.06.2015 to the end. Although so far have been made in Europe hardly transfers, was made by me more demanded by rumor to rumor, but rather meet than later a final decision. Forgotten was this: I have one more year contract with BVB.

What is important to me: that's all neither Zockerei, another delaying tactic. What's next for me personally, I will as soon as possible - but only after the season and our important game for the European Championship qualifier with the national team - decide.

Until then,
Your Ilkay

Unread 15-06-2015, 11:59 PM
utd99

Who's his p.r. guy, Pure?

Unread 26-06-2015, 06:04 PM
ScarFace

Borussia Dortmund chief Michael Zorc believes there will be a departure from the Westfalenstadion ‘next week,’ and that this player will be Ilkay Gundogan.

United’s bid, believed to be in the region of £21.5million, has supposedly been accepted by the German club earlier in the month.

“We will have players leaving our club this summer,” said Zorc. “There will be some action in the turn of next week.”

Unread 26-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Pop

And now his £#%&!ing agent is saying he might stay after all.

£#%&!ing krauts :shakehead:

Unread 26-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
And now his £#%&!ing agent is saying he might stay after all.

£#%&!ing krauts :shakehead:
If that was true, the agent would say £#%&! all and just do it. If he's saying that, it's to pressure the buying club during contract negotiation. Or some other contract related issue between the player and the selling club.

Unread 30-06-2015, 11:10 PM
redstu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Dear Fans,

Until then,
Your Ilkay
Season ends in 50 mins for him, will ed announce it first thing 2moro? ON

Unread 30-06-2015, 11:13 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him

Unread 30-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Pop

Filed: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 04:57 UK
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 09:05 UK

Ilkay Gundogan has reportedly put off his plans to leave Borussia Dortmund by agreeing to extend his contract with the club.

Bild claims that new talks have ended in success, and a 12-month extension is likely to be confirmed in the coming days.

Unread 30-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Sparky***

Ffs who does this fat @#%&! think he is, Andres iniesta?

Unread 01-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ffs who does this fat @#%&! think he is, Andres iniesta?
Exactly. Weird little @#%&!. He's not even that good is he?

If he is signing a one year extension he must be joining Bartha next year when the ban is lifted. Arsed.

Unread 01-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Pop

Has signed a two year contract with......

Borussia Dortmund
Closed Thread