Originally Posted by sa7
Cesc Agent Carlos spoke today, he stays until the summer before joining # mufc

wum

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Inexcusable if we don't bring in a midfielder today
Looks like we aren't, though. Is anybody surprised?

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:36 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
They've been pretty reliable in the past tbh pal. Called the Thiago deal to Bayern, Mata to United was mentioned, and various other Spanish/Barcelona transfers etc.

I believe they were the first to tweet about Barca selling Bojan, iirc. Have some ex-Barca player as part of their broacasting team.
Very reliable from what i've seen fwiw

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Anymore Kroos on this ?

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Anymore Kroos on this ?
Yes, this just in - it was all a load of %@#$&!s.

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Anymore Kroos on this ?

Unread 31-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, this just in - it was all a load of %@#$&!s.

No shit.

I'm not even wumming, most decent lads will call a transfer done in the 48hrs to when it's official on here....enough contacts at the club

This was bitter piss and wind, some cats lapped it up....

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Aman27deep

Manchester United*target Toni Kroos has fuelled speculation surrounding his future by revealing he remains unable to agree a new contract with Bayern Munich.

Kroos, whose current deal expires in the summer of 2015, was heavily linked with a January move to Old Trafford as David Moyes looked to bolster his creaking midfield.

And while the 24-year-old insists he is happy to stay at Bayern, he admits he is no closer to committing his long-term future to the club.

"Much has been written, especially in the last few days, about my sporting future," Kroos wrote on his official Facebook page. "But you shouldn't believe everything in some newspapers.

"The fact is I am very happy to play for Bayern and my position in the team is very good. The fact is also that we couldn't agree a new contract.

"Since it runs until 2015 this is not a big problem, and we will see what the future brings.

"My focus is on the sport side of things and we will do everything possible to complete the season as successfully as last season."

___

In short we're being used so he signs a bumper contract.

Unread 06-02-2014, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria

Yeah, probably. Its the hope that kills you, though

Unread 06-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, probably. Its the hope that kills you, though
Correct. Always wanting that little bit more, as Gina G so famously said.

Toni, the complete bastard.

Unread 06-02-2014, 05:29 AM
Sneintzville

i still can't believe why Moyes or SAF before him didn't sign Kevin Strootman, he scored a wonder strike against Napoli.

Unread 09-02-2014, 12:50 PM
ScarFace

Unread 09-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Mr Castro

Cool down? I would have thought the threat of playing under a Moyes regime would bring him out in a cold sweat.

Unread 09-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneintzville
i still can't believe why Moyes or SAF before him didn't sign Kevin Strootman, he scored a wonder strike against Napoli.
biggest no brainer I've ever seen, box to box, powerful, technical, young, future Dutch captain, no big clubs require him right now as they're all chockablock for midfielders, cheap.

he was there on a £#%&!ing plate.

Unread 09-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
biggest no brainer I've ever seen, box to box, powerful, technical, young, future Dutch captain, no big clubs require him right now as they're all chockablock for midfielders, cheap.

he was there on a £#%&!ing plate.
Yeah but we had a 40 year old winger and could beg some other players out of retirement. The matt busby way.

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Vedder

The dogs %@#$&!s

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Aman27deep

Can't wait for the third coming of scholes when big krooserererers signs a new contract at bayern

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Are there any utter useless shit@#%&!s on a free who we could shove in midfield to stink the place up a bit?

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:56 PM
redstu7

Sublime performance tonight, ran the show. If there's a chance in the summer then it's a no brainer.

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:56 PM
saffers

Subdued celebration tbf. Been on the bench for consecutive games for the first time since 2008(!) recently. Clearly some drama going on behind the scenes with the contract talks.

But they would be utterly #@&%!ed to let go of a local lad and player of that quality. Deadly combo.
Closed Thread