United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2023, 02:24 PM
naes_sean

Football Erik ten Hag pre-match press conference | Manchester United v Nottingham Forest

vBet: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336639

Build up: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336871

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:09 PM
windy waffles

No questions on new signings.

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:10 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
No questions on new signings.
greenwood, greenwood, injuries, greenwood

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
greenwood, greenwood, injuries, greenwood
When are they signing?

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:11 PM
jem

we're where we want to be as a team.... the midfield wasn't overrun... we have solutions to cover for injured players.....

this is such pointless drivel.*

£#%&!ing buy amrabat before next week-end or £#%&! off.

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:17 PM
windy waffles

Fittest team in the league apparently...

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:26 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we're where we want to be as a team.... the midfield wasn't overrun... we have solutions to cover for injured players.....

this is such pointless drivel.*

£#%&!ing buy amrabat before next week-end or £#%&! off.
Sounds like Jem is ready to kick off the ETH out tonight ! thread

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:41 PM
larry

10h definitely a good egg, fuming that we've abandoned mason. he would be justified in walking over this imo

Quote:
look, we are not where we want to be without him, i have a lot of work, a lot of focus on my team, so i focus on the players who are available

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Sounds like Jem is ready to kick off the ETH out tonight ! thread
not at all. unless he actually thinks that. personally, I would spend the entire presser sneering at si stoney, the useless weasel, but anodyne blanks are fine as an approach.

he's not paying for amrabat personally. that bit was more aimed at glazerville.

Unread 25-08-2023, 03:51 PM
naes_sean

Can't give anymore information on Mount or Shaw's injuries as this is personal these days

Unread 25-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Can't give anymore information on Mount or Shaw's injuries as this is personal these days
Maybe they’re not injured at all. Just not fit enough to play for the first team and are going to do a bit of extra training to get up to match fitness. Wouldn’t surprise me with Shaw.

Unread 25-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Maybe they’re not injured at all. Just not fit enough to play for the first team and are going to do a bit of extra training to get up to match fitness. Wouldn’t surprise me with Shaw.
Surely you announce that after the forest game so they can do so during internationals . Rather than be forced to ply 3rd choice LB

Unread 25-08-2023, 04:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yeah what the hell was that all about?

He seemed pissed off. Already a shite feeling around the club and it’s not even the end of august

Unread 25-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Surely you announce that after the forest game so they can do so during internationals . Rather than be forced to ply 3rd choice LB
The ‘hard task master’ routine, maybe. Would rather play their choice left back than someone who’s blowing out their arse after half an hour, and would rather be at home playing his PlayStation.

Unread 26-08-2023, 08:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Uh-oh…

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:13 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
The ‘hard task master’ routine, maybe. Would rather play their choice left back than someone who’s blowing out their arse after half an hour, and would rather be at home playing his PlayStation.
Hope you’re right. Tbh I kind of want to see fernandez play in a competitive game . He looks decent going forward
Closed Thread