United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:34 PM
elhombre

How long can this rollercoaster go on?

How have we managed to draw that against them?

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:34 PM
jem

we all know ole is not really up to it. the team doesn't look coached and we are weak in midfield. everyone can see it.

might cut ole some slack, but persisting with fred week after week is not simply "not quite good enough", it is actually #@&%!ed.

we were lucky not to lose.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we all know ole is not really up to it. the team doesn't look coached and we are weak in midfield. everyone can see it.

might cut ole some slack, but persisting with fred week after week is not simply "not quite good enough", it is actually #@&%!ed.

we were lucky not to lose.
Pure cowardice from him today for their goal, no better way to describe it.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Went into this season feeling the most positive I have about us in nearly a decade. Taken 6 weeks for that feel good factor to disappear completely. We look shit and it is now starting to look like he’s making it up as he goes along. There’s no plan whatsoever. We’ve been sussed and i don’t think Ole has what it takes to adapt.
Same.

Tried my best to forget about the cluster £#%&! of the Europa final.

I did think we’d start a little sloppily but kick on after Christmas, but it’s the way we play that’s the most worrying. No clear identity or way of playing, being outplayed for large parts of games against teams like Villa, Everton, Southampton, Villarreal, Young Boys.

They can all £#%&! off.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
How long can this rollercoaster go on?

How have we managed to draw that against them?
Missing their entire frontline aswell.

People deluded if they think we will beat City and Liverpool now. What happened last time we faced them. Even the "we beat the big teams" meme is dead now.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:38 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Unforgivable that goal ffs identical to Newcastle one. Put a £#%&!ing challenge in ffs it’s not hard you soft @#%&! £#%&! off
Or just foul him and take the card.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Ethers

That’s done me in that.

I honestly thought we’d kick on today after midweek, and would go into the international break top.

Same old shit again though. Something needs to change before this season is another write off.

Seeing Ole giggling like a little girl at the end is the final straw for me I think. Absolute quilt.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

People deluded if they think we will beat City and Liverpool now. What happened last time we faced them. Even the "we beat the big teams" meme is dead now.
What happened the last time we played city?

As for Liverpool, we probably wouldn't have lost had it gone ahead as originally planned.

None of that alters most performances *this* season being nowhere near good enough.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

I think I, and a fair few others, owe big saffers an apology. I’ll hope my hands up, as marlo says, and admit it... I was wrong.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I honestly thought we’d kick on today....
why?

we haven't just had a couple of bad results, we have had a string of bad performances. ole just keeps doing the same thing and crossing his fingers.

until he drops fred (I'm thinking vuelos de la muerte style), we will be inadequate.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:45 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s done me in that.

I honestly thought we’d kick on today after midweek, and would go into the international break top.

Same old shit again though. Something needs to change before this season is another write off.

Seeing Ole giggling like a little girl at the end is the final straw for me I think. Absolute quilt.
I'm not going to have a dig at ole, but I agree with you

It just doesn't seem like he's progressing us anymore

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Yeah the scheduling is a joke, and the ref was shite but we can't keep doing this. Its really bad.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Only caught the last 5 minutes. He should go just for laughing at the end there. Should not be doing jovial Ole when you're about to drop more points at home. Any player that's a proper winner won't be doing that and undoubtedly won't want to see it either.

Ole Goner Solskjaer

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I think I, and a fair few others, owe big saffers an apology. I’ll hope my hands up, as marlo says, and admit it... I was wrong.
You don't owe them anything, they had an agenda against Ole even when it looked like he might be taking us places. As unacceptable in football as in politics.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Ethers

Ole correctly blaming Shaw for their goal.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:53 PM
AK14

Mou vibes from Ole in the interview…

Pretty much throwing Shaw under the bus for their goal

Interesting.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Mou vibes from Ole in the interview…

Pretty much throwing Shaw under the bus for their goal

Interesting.
Tbh shaw was a £#%&!ing idiot running across the pitch leaving his man when lindelof was closer to the guy

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Neo

Quote:
I’ll hope my hands up, as marlo says, and admit it... I was wrong.

Hopefully Ole is hoping is hands up in the post-match presser and admitting it wasn't good enough.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Tbh shaw was a £#%&!ing idiot running across the pitch leaving his man when lindelof was closer to the guy
100%

Said it when it happened

He’s £#%&!ing thick and has reverted to the shit fat blob we saw before last season.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:56 PM
puressence

Shaws gone back to shaw 2 years ago after the euros