United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-03-2024, 02:43 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Sunday was typical of his season. generally shit, jogging around and barely putting in a tackle, but then he pops up and gets a goal.

File with Antony - nice guy, loves playing here, keep for the bench.
There was a moment on Sunday when all he had to do was play a simple forward pass and Rasmus was clean through. Course he passed it behind and £#%&!ed up the break.

Unread 19-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Msgr A Brook

One of the clubs big problems over the last ten years is our inability or reluctance to get players out. There's five or six players in the entire squad who I'd keep. If we get a half decent offer for anyone else, get them gone and please, for christ sake NO MORE LOAN DEALS.

Unread 20-03-2024, 12:05 PM
Harry Flashman

Tarred with the McFred brush.

Both seem decent chaps, both decent enough as squad options, but both not good or consistent enough to be a long term starter.

Yes, we would be in a horrific place if we hadn't had McTomminay's goals and overall contribution this season, which, let's face it, has been good.
Better then Rashford's, that's for sure.

Most people around here would want 60-70% of the squad shipped out if there was a chance and McTomminay would be in that group.

Definitely deserves to be a squad option next year, but also suffers from the definitely sell him if a decent offer comes in.

Unread 20-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Whip Hubley

You can't hate the guy (I might have done previously, i'll ask my secretary to check post history)

Is he first team material week in week out if we want to be back at the top? No.

Is he an incredibly valuable member of the squad because he never complains, loves the club and scores valuable goals.... absolutely...