United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 15-12-2023, 10:10 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
don't leave it to esters to start the thread, you lazy whatsit.

Why would we want to traumatize our friends and colleagues?

Unread 15-12-2023, 11:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
Why would we want to traumatize our friends and colleagues?
it's mostly what you do?

Unread 15-12-2023, 11:39 PM
est.1878

Quote:

don't leave it to esters to start the thread, you lazy whatsit.
Being violentally sick all night (clarity :haven't been watching maguire interview) but still ready to roll my sleeves up in and deliver in poll format. Just wauting for NK to drop the 20 man shortlist

Tbf to tatty he prob can't see the screen on deck of the saga cruise

Unread 16-12-2023, 12:45 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Being violentally sick all night (clarity :haven't been watching maguire interview) but still ready to roll my sleeves up in and deliver in poll format. Just wauting for NK to drop the 20 man shortlist

Tbf to tatty he prob can't see the screen on deck of the saga cruise
Kicking back, Skechers resting on fo'c'sle.

Unread 16-12-2023, 09:56 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
his mindset was not to take a pay cut and his good fortune was not to be injured. and now he is. in the meantime, he was potm for not having his obvious flaws exposed too badly.
Jem on point

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:40 PM
RedNick80

Hats off to him yesterday, he was just what we needed when he came on, thought he did really well. We pretty much bossed the game with him and Bruno at the back.

He even got a few chances himself. He's a big lummox but you can't fault his on pitch attitude recently, especially in these intense moments.

Solskjaers comments were quite interesting about his leadership and confirming that the summer holiday issue he had buggered him

...Larry to call someone a @#%&! in 3-2-1..

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Hats off to him yesterday, he was just what we needed when he came on, thought he did really well. We pretty much bossed the game with him and Bruno at the back.

He even got a few chances himself. He's a big lummox but you can't fault his on pitch attitude recently, especially in these intense moments.

Solskjaers comments were quite interesting about his leadership and confirming that the summer holiday issue he had buggered him

I'll take things I thought I'd never hear in my life for 10 please bob

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:48 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post

He’s done well when called upon this season, and certainly playing to a much better standard than last year, so fair play to him. Doesn’t fit the way ETH wants to play out from the back though, and I don’t think he’ll ever be first choice here while that’s the case.

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:50 PM
Medlock

Thumbs up

Love Harry. Incredible turnaround (ironically) from the lad and is now (also ironically) a real leader on the pitch. Made a big difference when he came on yesterday

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:06 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Jethro

His mental strength seems to be his best feature. Fair play to how he’s dealt with the past 18 months or so. If he’s willing to be a squad player he will be a good asset.

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:53 PM
NedKelly

I wish him nothing but misery.

Unread 18-03-2024, 06:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Was great but please never again.

Unread 18-03-2024, 08:03 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 18-03-2024, 10:14 PM
marlo

what a man.

I don’t think he lost an aerial challenge yesterday. and then went uptop to help turn the screw. Bringing balls down out the sky from Onana and running down the channels.

Him and The Scottish Player have really done well for their skills sets this season.

So they weren’t throwing the manager under the bus after all.

Unread 19-03-2024, 12:29 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
what a man.

I don’t think he lost an aerial challenge yesterday. and then went uptop to help turn the screw. Bringing balls down out the sky from Onana and running down the channels.

Him and The Scottish Player have really done well for their skills sets this season.

So they weren’t throwing the manager under the bus after all.
Who said Maguire or Mctog was trying to undermine the manager? Literally never read anything close to that on here

Unread 07-04-2024, 09:13 AM
doudou

Massive Tory apparently. £#%&! him

Unread 07-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Scores today

Unread 07-04-2024, 09:31 AM
jem

would play putin, yahya sinwar, donal trump and mason greenwood today, if it guaranteed a win.

Unread 07-04-2024, 09:52 AM
doudou

Quote:
would play putin, yahya sinwar, donal trump and mason greenwood today, if it guaranteed a win.
Fair point