United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2023, 09:31 PM
Ethers

Default Eddie Howe

Not sure if this has been posted already, but £#%&! me I hate this cringey little Jake Humphrey listening #@&%!

Shame he couldn’t come up with something as inspirational before the cup final

Unread 03-08-2023, 09:36 PM
The taste of...

Have they finished the lap of honour yet

Unread 03-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Dr Stranger

Lost the final. That win put them above us…then they finished below us. Classics small time Newcastle win.

Unread 03-08-2023, 09:49 PM
Bunker Buster

It's a good speech and worked....

No cup though...

Won't watch minute more of it.... odd club

Unread 03-08-2023, 10:35 PM
atticusgrinch

Sacked this season the absolute gimp.

Unread 03-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sacked this season the absolute gimp.
Agreed, will take them so far BULLET...

Some flavour of the month manager, awful club, I buzz off their demise. your away kit is a Saudi flag lads...

Jesus..

Unread 03-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Stickman

Didn’t think that was bad tbh

Funny they took the dressing room pic and finished beneath us in the end.

Unread 04-08-2023, 01:18 AM
Jack Duckworth

Proper cringey @#%&!. A real southern softie who got homesick for Bournemouth when at Burnley. I wonder what changed his mind at Newcastle?

His assistant is a spectacular #@&%!.

Unread 04-08-2023, 01:39 AM
Sparky***

Wow how did the master motivator get his players up for a home game against Manchester United? What an incredible feat of leadership. Churchill would be proud.

This guy and his ridiculous ‘cool matey office manager’ persona is £#%&!ing tiresome. The whole club have entered a new era of over the top try hard displays of public cringe.

Unread 04-08-2023, 03:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Proper cringey @#%&!. A real southern softie who got homesick for Bournemouth when at Burnley. I wonder what changed his mind at Newcastle?

His assistant is a spectacular #@&%!.
Agree re Tindall. He's a proper attention seeking #@&%!.

Unread 04-08-2023, 04:48 AM
redhegemony

Nailed on to take over from Southgate. ETH would be laughing his socks off at that.

Unread 04-08-2023, 07:18 AM
M33mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Agree re Tindall. He's a proper attention seeking #@&%!.

Unread 04-08-2023, 10:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

No cup though...

This.

It worked.

Unread 04-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This.

It worked.
Yep. We’d have won 4-0 if he hadn’t have said it.

Unread 04-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yep. We’d have won 4-0 if he hadn’t have said it.

"it worked ffs"

yeah well done Eddie, how did you motivate your team for a home game against the team everyone wants to beat more than any other after losing a cup final to them?

My word, the players probably wouldn't have bothered if he hadn't said that.

Did they show what he said before they won 1 of the last 5 league games? Probably not.

Unread 04-08-2023, 11:57 AM
windy waffles

You could say that about any managers team talk, though?

Unread 04-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You could say that about any managers team talk, though?
Could you

It’s cringey as £#%&! imo. The way he builds it up you’d think that Ten Had had said something awful about them. Then it turns out he just….stated a fact and said they were difficult to play against. Oh what a monster. I must tell my players this immediately!

Massive £#%&!ing gimp

Unread 04-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Could you

It’s cringey as £#%&! imo. The way he builds it up you’d think that Ten Had had said something awful about them. Then it turns out he just….stated a fact and said they were difficult to play against. Oh what a monster. I must tell my players this immediately!

Massive £#%&!ing gimp
It was also steered that way by the media. He didn’t just come out and say it. He was promoted. Ten Hag rarely has anything negative to say about the opposition and shifts the focus onto United.

I find most team talks cringey as £#%&! tbh. Footballers aren’t the brightest lot. Doesn’t take much to amp them up.

Watched a few of those Amazon docs and some of them are genuinely embarrassing.

Kane dribbling away pre-March with Spurs. Arteta blasting out YNWA over a tannoy. Cringe cringe cringe ….can’t think of anything less motivating and more patronising.

That Phil Parkinson at Wrexham … Jesus …

“Right lads, let’s £#%&!ing get into them and £#%&!in let them £#%&!in know that if they want a £#%&!in game then let’s £#%&!in give it £#%&!in to em ….passion!”

Unread 04-08-2023, 01:03 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

No cup though...

Well said (BB).

Nothing to look for here

Unread 04-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Denis Irwell

Doesn’t take much for them to get excited tbf. When was their last trophy? Europa equiv around 1970?
Closed Thread