United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want Ole to continue as Manager of Manchester United Football Club?
Yes 70 69.31%
No 31 30.69%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:44 PM
MUFC One Love

In.

Getting Pochettino (who it will be) will only change things for a few games.

Unread 04-10-2020, 08:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
6th
It was his 2nd year?

Unread 04-10-2020, 08:20 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It was his 2nd year?
Yeah, won the trophies and came 6th in season 1. Came second in season 2 and got to the FA Cup Final.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:23 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Yeah, won the trophies and came 6th in season 1. Came second in season 2 and got to the FA Cup Final.
Halcyon days.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:31 PM
jem

not ole's fault it has been death by 1,000 cuts and 3 shit managers. not his fault we had no pre-season, didn't get players in, pogba is still here, the ref was shit and lamela is a cheating shitbag.

is his fault our defence is disorganised, we're still passing out from the back, pogba in a 2-man midfield, pogba plays, his subs are criminal, he isn't £#%&!ing angry.

should get george graham in to help him.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not ole's fault it has been death by 1,000 cuts and 3 shit managers. not his fault we had no pre-season, didn't get players in, pogba is still here, the ref was shit and lamela is a cheating shitbag.

is his fault our defence is disorganised, we're still passing out from the back, pogba in a 2-man midfield, pogba plays, his subs are criminal, he isn't £#%&!ing angry.

should get george graham in to help him.
Something tells me he had a say in this too.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Lodestar

Nothing will change until the owners do. Bring in Poch and the same bleating will start about him being "a bad fit" and his deficiencies laid bare. Klopp wouid fail at United as the fundamental problems are elsewhere. Ole is a symptom, not the cause.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Ole has won:
Norway League twice, if my memory serves me right.
WIth that said Norway league is probably still worse than Scottish football at it worst.
Probably.

But a winner is a winner. Poch has shown zero evidence of being that. Absolutely zero.

Maybe he should do a Brendan and manage Celtic for a few seasons. Get that winning feeling.

Certainly shouldn’t be experimenting with him at United.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:49 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Probably.

But a winner is a winner. Poch has shown zero evidence of being that. Absolutely zero.

Maybe he should do a Brendan and manage Celtic for a few seasons. Get that winning feeling.

Certainly shouldn’t be experimenting with him at United.
Fwiw he got Spurs to the CL final.

If think Bielsa would do a better job than both. I’d rather we just let Ole sink the ship until there are changes above.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Tronics

He needs world class players to be successful and with this current regime it's not going to happen, so get rid of him and get a coach in who can do the job on a shoestring budget.

Plus he's £#%&!ing terrible anyways. He'll be lucky to get another job in the Championship let alone the Championship.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:51 PM
ScarFace

Ohhh what a strong manager

It isn't an issue as he's still over the moon at not having to do deals in canned fish, at the Neto Championship.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...099213826?s=20

It isn't an issue as he's still over the moon at not having to deal canned fish in Neto League 1.
Because you bought it all to have with burgers and haggis? ...

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:53 PM
utd99

It was always possible we were going to back ourselves into a corner and support Ole because of who he is rather than what he’s doing. I’ll admit it, I do. I’ll never call for him to be fired, but I reserve the right to rip the £#%&! out of him if he’s doing a bad job.

In the end we’re here because of United, not Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Alex Ferguson or Marcus Rashford. They’re just transient employees we hope do a good job because it serves the club we love; as such, no matter how much we admire these people, there’s a finite amount of time we’ll tolerate this club being a £#%&!ing laughing stock before we call them out or walk away.

Unread 04-10-2020, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Halcyon days.
The halcyon days of Sevilla at home, indeed.

We would kill for that now

Unread 04-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Chris Quayd

I want him to continue and get backed by the board. I also want the board to suffer the most agonising personal trauma shortly before they come to an undignified and barbaric end. Keeps me up some night tbh.

Unread 05-10-2020, 12:10 AM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...099213826?s=20

It isn't an issue as he's still over the moon at not having to do deals in canned fish, at the Neto Championship.
In fairness, the question was “is it an issue today?” To which he was clearly irritated and £#%&!ed it off with a blunt answer

Unread 05-10-2020, 12:43 AM
tatty

If it wasn’t for a horse we wouldn’t be in this position.

Unread 05-10-2020, 01:56 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
He needs world class players to be successful and with this current regime it's not going to happen, so get rid of him and get a coach in who can do the job on a shoestring budget.

Plus he's £#%&!ing terrible anyways. He'll be lucky to get another job in the Championship let alone the Championship.
Finished top 4 last season. Can’t be all that terrible.

Unread 05-10-2020, 02:10 AM
guerreiro

Said no, mostly based on the fact he’s still playing Pogba.

Shows he lacking the substance needed.

Unread 05-10-2020, 03:08 AM
rubbernecker

Looks like the slapped arse season is well and truly under way

Win the next game and we're 1 point behind the best team ever and 3 behind the guaranteed runaways

Jeezus this forum
Closed Thread