United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
10 weeks. Drink driving.

That’s a normal sized Wine glass too...size of it compared to his Spacehopper head.

Unread 28-08-2019, 03:32 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
What’s this Wolves/Bolton beef about? Bolton are worse than Leeds imo, a low key third in teams I hate.

As for that #@&%! Saunders: https://amp.theguardian.com/football...mpression=true
Ask any Wolves fan over the age of 30 which club they hate most and it will be WBA 1st and joint 1st, Bolton.

It stems from a play off game in 1995 when John McGinlay blatantly punched David Kelly, a bent ref who let him get away with it (and go on to score the winner, of course). Since that game, it's been something most Bolton fans have traded on (as you would), particularly as we went down the divisions and they were a fairly established Premier League club while we were appointing bandits like Dean Saunders.

Them going bust will be just fine with me. Just them. Got no particular beef with any other clubs that'd make me wish them extinction, but Bolton can die ASAP.

Unread 28-08-2019, 04:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
that head looks photoshopped

saunders makes koppas look like stephen fry. thick as £#%&!ing mince.
Cheers pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith
That’s a normal sized Wine glass too...size of it compared to his Spacehopper head.

Unread 28-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

how is brazil not dead yet?

Unread 28-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Cheers pal.

Like a burst Casey

Unread 28-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Seamus

Saunders got caught playing away years ago. He accidentally rang his home number in his pocket which went to voicemail and you could hear him crystal clear telling a handful of team mates what he did to some bird. All recorded for posterity on the landline. Allegedly

Unread 28-08-2019, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Surprisingly, nobody has said "Scouse @#%&!" yet.

So I will

Unread 28-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Saunders got caught playing away years ago. He accidentally rang his home number in his pocket which went to voicemail and you could hear him crystal clear telling a handful of team mates what he did to some bird. All recorded for posterity on the landline. Allegedly
I almost got caught like that once. Schoolboy error

Unread 28-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I almost got caught like that once. Schoolboy error

I once sent a text message to the person i was talking about instead of the person intended for... carnage.

Unread 28-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Cheers pal.

Seriously, it looks like someone has drawn a face on a blood orange, but one high blood pressure.

Unread 28-08-2019, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

I know we shouldn't judge just by appearances and all that, but what are the chances that Brazil is strongly pro-Brexit?

Unread 28-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I know we shouldn't judge just by appearances and all that, but what are the chances that Brazil is strongly pro-Brexit?
Oh shut up you @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Wrong thread RIC...let's try to keep our nonsense in one place...and yes I'm the biggest culprit, I admit it

Unread 28-08-2019, 11:25 PM
MartialLaw

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just £#%&! off will you. Boring @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Mr Kaboom

He's looked like a walking clutcher for about 15 years.

'Do I breathe in,do I breathe out?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=306MpG3YSyE

Unread 29-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
He's looked like a walking clutcher for about 15 years.

'Do I breathe in,do I breathe out?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=306MpG3YSyE
Brazil trying every trick in the book to get on side with the copper so he’ll let him off.

Unread 29-08-2019, 10:40 AM
windy waffles

He's an absolute @#%&!.

Don't know why they haven't sacked him when he never turns for up because he's been boozing after work ffs.

Unread 29-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
He's an absolute @#%&!.

Don't know why they haven't sacked him when he never turns for up because he's been boozing after work ffs.
Unscheduled day off again today.

Unread 29-08-2019, 01:06 PM
shenwen

Quote:
He's an absolute @#%&!.

Drink driving should be an automatic p45

Unread 29-08-2019, 02:09 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Unscheduled day off again today.
Yup. Noticed. Max Rushton always calls him out on him too. They should give the gig to him.
Closed Thread