Unread 22-04-2021, 10:55 AM
ScarFace

Ole Gunnar Glazer

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:05 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ole Gunnar Glazer

If that’s true then that’s embarrassing from Ole.

But wait...

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ole Gunnar Glazer

He didn't say it...

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:09 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If that’s true then that’s embarrassing from Ole.

But wait...

https://twitter.com/j1nder7/status/1...437067264?s=21
Ole's twitter alt found !

RedIssue would not lie and they dont like to be combative or negative.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
Ole's twitter alt found !

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:18 AM
NedKelly

Even if it’s fake I don’t see the issue with him defending Joel. End of the day he wrote an apology out when he didn’t have to. That’s the kind of owner we’ve been calling out for - someone who cares enough to do that.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:20 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Even if it’s fake I don’t see the issue with him defending Joel. End of the day he wrote an apology out when he didn’t have to. That’s the kind of owner we’ve been calling out for - someone who cares enough to do that.
And it's not like anyone can claim he's not a fan like all of us. His favourite player is Anthony Martial, he clearly knows his stuff.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:21 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
And it's not like anyone can claim he's not a fan like all of us. His favourite player is Anthony Martial, he clearly knows his stuff.
Is that true? I’m genuinely team Joel if it is. No WUM.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:22 AM
jem

we'll never know what was said unless someone was there?

nope. ole. talking to himself again. ole out!

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:30 AM
utd99

People are so unrealistic. If Ole’s aim is to restore this club, he’s going to find it a significantly trickier task to do it from the dole queue. Little bit more logic, little bit less emotion is in order I think, especially from people who want the rush of our manager denouncing his bosses on the forecourt at Carrington when they themselves won’t even give up their season tickets.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
People are so unrealistic. If Ole’s aim is to restore this club, he’s going to find it a significantly trickier task to do it from the dole queue. Little bit more logic, little bit less emotion is in order I think, especially from people who want the rush of our manager denouncing his bosses on the forecourt at Carrington when they themselves won’t even give up their season tickets.
It's already been determined that he said £#%&! all mate.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Steady on now. Logic and reason

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Are all the lads there today season ticket holders ?

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:50 AM
utd99

Dunno. Turns out my facial recogniton software isn’t quite as effective when they’re wearing masks.

Unread 22-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Dunno. Turns out my facial recogniton software isn’t quite as effective when they’re wearing masks.
When did you give up your tickets ? Funny how when things start to get going there's voices slating them from behind a computer screen...

92ToBury

Quote:
"A little less conversation, a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and, baby, satisfy me
Satisfy me, baby"

Thank you very much.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It's already been determined that he said £#%&! all mate.
Unlike RedIssue to lie about something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
When did you give up your tickets ? Funny how when things start to get going there's voices slating them from behind a computer screen...

I’m not standing on the steps of Carrington demanding Ole call out his employers. Are you a moron?

Unread 22-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Unlike RedIssue to lie about something like that.

I’m not standing on the steps of Carrington demanding Ole call out his employers. Are you a moron?
We know you’re not, but you’re having a dig at somebody who is

Unread 22-04-2021, 12:39 PM
ScarFace

I knew it !

EDIT, wtf you deleted it, get it back !
Closed Thread