United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:17 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Will you be watching or are Getafe playing at the same time?
they played yesterday dumbass

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
Did they?

Imagine my embarrassment. I even stuck their fixtures on my Greenwood calendar in the kitchen to avoid things like this happening 🤦🏼‍♂️

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:28 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
Quote:
Did they?

Imagine my embarrassment. I even stuck their fixtures on my Greenwood calendar in the kitchen to avoid things like this happening 🤦🏼‍♂️

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Bagsy the bigger one

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:38 PM
Chris Quayd

I hope for Liverpool’s sake we get something today. Our league season is over, I wouldn’t mind qualifying for that Intertoto Conference and completing the set

Unread 03-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I hope for Liverpool’s sake we get something today. Our league season is over, I wouldn’t mind qualifying for that Intertoto Conference and completing the set
We’d only get knocked out by FC Gzrztksk

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
but you trust and rate our manager so highly so why so pessimistic.

Chelsea went there city needed a 83rd minute equaliser to salvage a draw.
They just beat Brentford there a few weeks ago

Surely our manager should make up the difference and be able to get a result there if he is as good as you say he is.

If we got Zidane in tomorrow with the same squad I’d not be predicting a 4-0 loss.
Let alone a manager who has his own keeper , RW etc
Surely a ETH + Antony combo must give us a chance?
I know you only do this for attention because you’re a dribbling simpleton. Nevertheless…

Our first choice left back is injured. His replacement is injured.
Our first choice centre back is injured. His replacement is injured
Our other first choice centre back is carrying an injury
Our first choice in-form striker (you know, the ‘plodder’ as you rate him) is injured. His replacement is injured.
Our out of form left winger is playing centre forward. He hates playing there, and hasn’t done a single thing in the position any time he’s played there. His replacement is currently making up the numbers in Dortmund because, like the guy he should be replacing, is a narcissistic cretin with the IQ of a donut
Our main attacking midfielder is also carrying an injury and looks nowhere near being fully fit.

That leaves 4 of our outfield players as current first team players. Of those, 2 are kids finding their way in the premier league. That leaves Antony and Casemiro.

That’s kind of why I’m not optimistic. That, and the fact that the opposition striker who you in your infinite wisdom chalked down to have a poor season, is banging goals in for fun.

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
I know you only do this for attention because you’re a dribbling simpleton. Nevertheless…

Our first choice in-form striker (you know, the ‘plodder’ as you rate him) is injured. His replacement is injured.
Our out of form left winger is playing centre forward. He hates playing there, and hasn’t done a single thing in the position any time he’s played there. His replacement is currently making up the numbers in Dortmund because, like the guy he should be replacing, is a narcissistic cretin with the IQ of a donut
Our main attacking midfielder is also carrying an injury and looks nowhere near being fully fit.

That leaves 4 of our outfield players as current first team players. Of those, 2 are kids finding their way in the premier league. That leaves Antony and Casemiro.

That’s kind of why I’m not optimistic. That, and the fact that the opposition striker who you in your infinite wisdom chalked down to have a poor season, is banging goals in for fun.
Good news about the Terry's chocolate oranges though....

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Good news about the Terry's chocolate oranges though....

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:30 PM
marlo

Quote:

our probably line up is

Onana

Dalot
Lindelof
Varane
Amrabat

Casimero
mainoo
Bruno

Anthony
Rashford
garnacho

That’s hardly a SOS lineup.

A competent manager shouldn’t be predicted a 4-0 when Brentford only lost by a solitary goal.

you rate a manager so highly yet set the bar so low for him.
Dying on the hill for a man you don’t know is crazy!

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:36 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
our probably line up is

Onana

Dalot
Lindelof
Varane
Amrabat

Casimero
mainoo
Bruno

Anthony
Rashford
garnacho

That’s hardly a SOS lineup.

A competent manager shouldn’t be predicted a 4-0 when Brentford only lost by a solitary goal.

you rate a manager so highly yet set the bar so low for him.
Dying on the hill for a man you don’t know is crazy!
Good to see you back anyway. Thought maybe you’d died after the forest game.

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Neo

'Our probably line up'.

This guy writes like a 6 year old who likes to eat mud.

Unread 03-03-2024, 02:57 PM
jem

Quote:

I would add that our lb replacement is currently turning out for brentford and our other number 8 is injured (so can't even be pointless).

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
'Our probably line up'.

How will their injuries get worse if they stay at home?

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

https://x.com/utdxclusive/status/176...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

How will their injuries get worse if they stay at home?
Their involvement i should imagine will be sitting in the stands like this

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
'Our probably line up'.

guess what i am though that negates that

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
guess what i am though that negates that
7?

Unread 03-03-2024, 03:19 PM
larry

Quote:
Quote: