Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2012, 09:16 AM
borsuk

Football crocks, knocks and back in two weeks injuries thread

should change this to :tc23: imo

actually looking up atm according to fergie yesterday
Quote:
"Anderson is back now, Cleverley will be fit for next week [against West Brom on Sunday] and Chris Smalling will be back for Thursday [against Athletic Club].

"Valencia should be back for the away trip the week after. If we've got a full squad it gives us a better chance [to win the league].

wonder how long it'll take before things get proper grim again

Unread 05-03-2012, 09:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
should change this to :tc23: imo

actually looking up atm according to fergie yesterday

wonder how long it'll take before things get proper grim again
Well, Clever's will be injured after West Brom.

Unread 05-03-2012, 09:26 AM
borsuk

clever's what?

Unread 05-03-2012, 09:41 AM
dunk

I didn't even realise we were playing Bilbao this week

Be good news to actually have players fit and available, like some beautiful dream

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Cream

Vidic.

Talk to me.

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Vidic.

Talk to me.
He'll not be back this season.

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Valencia is the key one

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Valencia is the key one
Be nice if he were back this weekend, West Brom have actually been playing well recently.

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:11 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Be nice if he were back this weekend, West Brom have actually been playing well recently.
3 wins on the spin, still think we'll hammer them but having Valencia as an option would be a big bonus.

Unread 05-03-2012, 10:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
3 wins on the spin, still think we'll hammer them but having Valencia as an option would be a big bonus.
I dunno about hammering 'em, we seem to be digging out results without playing well at the moment.

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:35 AM
borsuk

Quote:
I dunno about hammering 'em, we seem to be digging out results without playing well at the moment.
always like that when there's internationals. ajax was a nothing game and norwich and spurs we weren't great (though we were the better side in the second half against spurs) but apart from those we've been playing well enough even without valencia and rooney.

not looking too bad now. actually clawing back ground on shitty while having a horrific run of fixtures, all the while with a long injury list, is some £#%&!ing achievement imo.

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
always like that when there's internationals. ajax was a nothing game and norwich and spurs we weren't great (though we were the better side in the second half against spurs) but apart from those we've been playing well enough even without valencia and rooney.

not looking too bad now. actually clawing back ground on shitty while having a horrific run of fixtures, all the while with a long injury list, is some £#%&!ing achievement imo.
The worry for me is a potentially lethal combination of several players lacking match-fitness, a run of supposedly straight-forward games, and Fergie's irresistible urge to tinker the £#%&! out of our starting line-ups.

I can see some hairy £#%&!ing moments ahead, with Anderson not too far away from the mayhem.

Unread 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
The worry for me is a potentially lethal combination of several players lacking match-fitness, a run of supposedly straight-forward games, and Fergie's irresistible urge to tinker the £#%&! out of our starting line-ups.

I can see some hairy £#%&!ing moments ahead, with Anderson not too far away from the mayhem.
well that's just depressed the £#%&! out of me. anything else before i go string myself up?

Unread 05-03-2012, 01:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
well that's just depressed the £#%&! out of me. anything else before i go string myself up?
No. carry on.

Unread 05-03-2012, 01:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
No. carry on.
got a sore neck, will try again in two weeks

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

The players coming back and needing match sharpness should play europa league.

Stick with yesterdays starting 11 as much as possible between now and the end of the season.

Only tinkering should be:
Smalling/Rafael to play in place of Jones/Evans when needed
Valencia for Nani or Young
Giggs for Scholes

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Lok

Good site for keeping track of injuries: http://www.physioroom.com/news/engli...jury_table.php

Lindegaard coming back worries me. He's a good keeper but he's never going to be number 1 and Fergie's insistence on giving him games is only going to stunt DDG's progress.

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:21 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
got a sore neck, will try again in two weeks

Unread 05-03-2012, 03:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

Well, that has me in a nightmare vision of a Blackburn-style line up against West Brom

Unread 11-03-2012, 05:48 PM
dunk

Smalling, Nani and Valencia all should be OK for the next game...

Anderson, rumours of a hamstring injury, out for the season
Closed Thread