United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:22 PM
History

Default Re: ode to irish john o shea

I could forgive his passing if he was a decent defender.As Evans and Browns passing are not much better, but my god he makes everything look a £#%&!ing effort. He is so lucky to be playing for a team that challenges for honours every year. I honestly think he'd struggle at the lower premierleague teams. He wouldnt get in stokes team anyway. Shawcross>>O'shea

I don't mind him seems a good person, not good enough. Everbody knows that managers can have a blind spot when they can't see what everybody else sees, some can claim arsene wenger with eboue, capello with walcott, fergie with O'shea.

Unread 12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
wee man

Was just a strange one bringing him in yesterday. Evra has played ALL season. Why leave him out now ? I know Blackburn play a lotta long balls and O'Shea is a decent enough defender. But Evra gives so so so much more going forward and yesterday was a must win.

Unread 25-04-2010, 06:42 AM
shenwen

great cameo from the irish man yesterday. loved it when he turned his body to show lennon the inside and lennon said "cheers big man" and ran straight through. I'm pretty sure fergie had told him not to let lennon get on the outside, but at the same time probably expected a little subtlety.

big john does certainly keep us entertained. I am really starting to warm to him. the worse he is, the more I like him.
Closed Thread