United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure about title, top 4 and a cup or two though.

We’ll probably just get Dubravka on loan and will be £#%&!ed by the start of October because the forwards are £#%&!ed and we’ve no players.

3 signings away from a successful season versus a battle for mid table. Mad.
I’ll be amazed if we don’t sign another forward. Worse case scenario is Depay in, Ronaldo out. Think we’ll get Antony, keeper and that’ll be our lot.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Not sure about title, top 4 and a cup or two though.

We’ll probably just get Dubravka on loan and will be £#%&!ed by the start of October because the forwards are £#%&!ed and we’ve no players.

3 signings away from a successful season versus a battle for mid table. Mad.
If dubravka is the only one in this week thats a disgrace

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:58 PM
dunk

Don’t see Depay happening.

Feels like we’ve got Gakpo dangling in case of emergency to me, which is dangerous and a bit mean.

They’ve got to go back for Antony after the lad has put himself out there, you’d think. The Osimhen/Ronaldo thing is interesting through, he’s exactly the sort of number 9 we need.

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:00 PM
RedMenace

Me encanta el carnicero. Great player who's only going to improve the more he settles in.

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:01 PM
saffers

Quote:

Feels like we’ve got Gakpo dangling in case of emergency to me, which is dangerous and a bit mean.

They’ve got to go back for Antony after the lad has put himself out there, you’d think. The Osimhen/Ronaldo thing is interesting through, he’s exactly the sort of number 9 we need.
osimhen and antony would be what fergie would do, though i think eth would prefer fdj and antony

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:04 PM
dunk

Finally a proper Argie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
osimhen and antony would be what fergie would do, though i think eth would prefer fdj and antony
I’m convinced they could do deals for all 3 if they thought outside the box.

Other clubs can strike deals for loans with minimal initial outlay and obligations, surely we could do something ffs.

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Pop

Stats...

100% ground duels won
100% successful dribbles
61 touches
48 passes
7 clearances
5/5 aerial duels won
4 interceptions

£#%&!ing midget.

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:15 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
In that photo "hate this kit"

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:17 PM
silv

Our best ever signing?

Unread 27-08-2022, 05:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Our best ever signing?
Certainly looks that way.

Unread 27-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Stats...

100% ground duels won
100% successful dribbles
61 touches
48 passes
7 clearances
5/5 aerial duels won
4 interceptions

£#%&!ing midget.
We’ll miss him when panto season starts.

Unread 27-08-2022, 06:19 PM
pedr0

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell.

Literally every thread I open you're posting the same Twitter transfer nonsense.

What's this got to do with Martinez?

Unread 27-08-2022, 06:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Certainly looks that way.
I’m not one for hyperbole but I think he’ll win us the league

Unread 27-08-2022, 06:39 PM
suedeshoes

Best centre back of all time.

Unread 27-08-2022, 06:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
£#%&!ing hell.

Literally every thread I open you're posting the same Twitter transfer nonsense.

What's this got to do with Martinez?
Read the posts above it pal, it will shed light on it for you.

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Our best ever signing?
Loving the hyperbole…

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Pop

Quote:
I’m not one for hyperbole but I think he’ll win us the league
Just the league? He'll score the winner in the Europa league final and be awarded the Champions League trophy.

He's that good!

Unread 27-08-2022, 08:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Great to see a player half interested in playing the game and he looks like he actually cares about playing for utd and winning, I'm in.

We still have a lot of dross that don't even seem like they want to play football, is this what multi million salaries do to people in football these days? too much money, no motivation

Unread 27-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Great to see a player half interested in playing the game and he looks like he actually cares about playing for utd and winning, I'm in.

We still have a lot of dross that don't even seem like they want to play football, is this what multi million salaries do to people in football these days? too much money, no motivation
It’s just nice to not have to see Maguire’s pathetic “woe is me” expression every five minutes after the latest #@&%! up.