United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Jethro

On what planet can we be picky? He's an unreal talent.

Unread 09-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Not sure i'm convinced - what happens to greenwood who I think is far more suited to the right than centre? Amad is a good shout also we don't want to restrict his game time...

Can we please just address the midfield and CB

Unread 09-06-2021, 12:50 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Anyone else unsure on him? I was desperate for us to sign him couple of seasons ago but I just have this gut feeling we should be going for Grealish instead
I'd be happy with either or both.

I think people are just bored of hearing about him potentially coming to United at this point. If he does come, I think he'll be a great signing. Just turned 21 and already a great player. Him and Greenwood over the next decade could be incredible.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
On what planet can we be picky? He's an unreal talent.
I know pal, he’s only turned 21 this year and his stats are brilliant for his age. Just a gut feeling, I’ve become so pessimistic with United

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:22 PM
ryanMUFC

We should be in for Hakimi.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
I know pal, he’s only turned 21 this year and his stats are brilliant for his age. Just a gut feeling, I’ve become so pessimistic with United

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Anyone else unsure on him? I was desperate for us to sign him couple of seasons ago but I just have this gut feeling we should be going for Grealish instead
Tbf I’m unsure on any player we’re linked with these days

Years and years of players rocking up at OT and being completely underwhelming has made me think we could sign Kane or Mbappe and they’d turn to shit as soon as they sign the contract.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Not sure i'm convinced - what happens to greenwood who I think is far more suited to the right than centre? Amad is a good shout also we don't want to restrict his game time...

Can we please just address the midfield and CB
Crazy thought you know it’s possible to have more than one good player for each position on the Pitch, right?

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
We should be in for Hakimi.
Psg and Chelsea fighting it according to sky

Looks like he’ll cost around the same amount as AWB...

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:52 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Psg and Chelsea fighting it according to sky

Looks like he’ll cost around the same amount as AWB...

Both already have better options on that side than we do. Chelsea signed Ziyech last summer.

By setting Sancho as some kind of priority it puts the ball in Dortmund’s court. Imagine if it comes down to the last few weeks of the window.. they’d have us by the balls.

I’m not sure if Inter are struggling to pay us for Lukaku but if they are, surely they’d prefer to sell him to us.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Crazy thought you know it’s possible to have more than one good player for each position on the Pitch, right?
Exactly. Far too many 0-0s last season. Amad looks more of a ‘number 10’ to me and our only right sided player is £#%&!ing Dan James.

Sancho can beat a man and play anywhere along the front. Greenwood is still only 19 and will need plenty of rest and rotation. Sancho is very much needed imo.

I think the lack of excitement stems from a degree of familiarity breeding contempt. He’s become an avatar for another £#%&!ed up summer of business.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Switching Off

Laughable that this is dragging on again after last year. Just do the £#%&!ing deal and move on to the next one

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Laughable that this is dragging on again after last year. Just do the £#%&!ing deal and move on to the next one
It’s not really dragging on, is it?

Window only just opened and nobody is really doing much business yet.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Next one.

Unread 09-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Next one.
Erm, I think you’re forgetting Tom Heaton.

Unread 09-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I am sure every club is like this. You're moaning because you're looking for the info. Calm down ffs.

Unread 09-06-2021, 02:41 PM
shenwen

I’m not totally sold on Sancho given how it might impact other signings but ultimately I’d be a lot more pissed off if he signed for Liverpool or Chelsea than I would be if he signed for us.

Pay the money. Move on.

Unread 09-06-2021, 02:48 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I am sure every club is like this.
Apart from PSG, city & Chelsea who will simply pay.
Everyone else trying to pay over the time of the contract or discuss the deposit/payments.

Unread 09-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I’m not totally sold on Sancho given how it might impact other signings but ultimately I’d be a lot more pissed off if he signed for Liverpool or Chelsea than I would be if he signed for us.

Pay the money. Move on.
This. We don’t read all the gossip and toss surrounding other clubs signings. We just see when they’ve signed someone. It’s our own fault for reading every bit of bullshit.

Unread 09-06-2021, 02:59 PM
otbarney

Has this useless @#%&! not signed yet?
Closed Thread