United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2007, 10:47 AM
koppas

Angry Chris Colman: "If a player wants to leave this club, I will let him leave..."

Except if your name is Luis Saha eh?

Hypocritical twat.

Unread 05-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

too right.

i fucking hate chris coleman for some reason. he's such an arrogant bastard, despite the fact he was an average player and has proved to be an average, at best, manager so far.

watch the way he looks the interviewer up and down when he's answering questions in his post-match interview. arrogant bastard.

oh yeah, and he's welsh.

Unread 05-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
oh yeah, and he's welsh.
RACIST!

He doesn't look Welsh though, does he? he looks a bit foreign. Like Nicaraguan or some such.

Unread 05-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
oh yeah, and he's welsh.

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:02 PM
dodger

Quote:
too right.

i fucking hate chris coleman for some reason. he's such an arrogant bastard, despite the fact he was an average player and has proved to be an average, at best, manager so far.

watch the way he looks the interviewer up and down when he's answering questions in his post-match interview. arrogant bastard.

oh yeah, and he's welsh.
I quite like him to be honest. And fucking off some jumped up interviewer on Sky is fine by me

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

it's not racist to be anti-welsh, it's common sense

anyway, how could i hate welshies when they have given us catherine zeta jones and the chavvy, but very dirty, ms church?

but coleman is still a plum.

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:11 PM
evian

he is the good looking gareth southgate. i like him.

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:13 PM
soprano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
RACIST!

He doesn't look Welsh though, does he? he looks a bit foreign. Like Nicaraguan or some such.
welsh is foreign

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

i didn't realise i was posting on the "chris coleman appreciation forum"

and "good looking gareth southgate" is just about the worst insult you could give to anybody.

it's a bit like calling your mum a "good looking dame edna"

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:20 PM
dodger

Quote:
i didn't realise i was posting on the "chris coleman appreciation forum"

and "good looking gareth southgate" is just about the worst insult you could give to anybody.

it's a bit like calling your mum a "good looking dame edna"

You're the masculine Will Young
Closed Thread