United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2017, 09:08 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Wtf kind of moisteriser is he using and where can one get it?

He's the £#%&!ing Peter pan of football vlogs.

Not a chance he's in his 40s ffs.

Unread 18-05-2017, 09:09 AM
TheFatGoth

So some bloke on the internet isn't who he says he is?

And people are shocked?

Unread 18-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
So some bloke on the internet isn't who he says he is?

And people are shocked?

Unread 18-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Stickman

Like the guy a lot tbh

Unread 18-05-2017, 12:59 PM
MC16

What's your obsession with him. You lot try and make fun of him by calling him beady eyes which is stupid. And calling him a virgin, it's kind of sad that you lot have nothing better to do then post stuff about him. If you hate him or don't agree with his opinions that's fine but deticating a thread to him is sad and quite frankly weird. Also the only people who calls people virgins as an insult is most likely one himself.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC16
What's your obsession with him. You lot try and make fun of him by calling him beady eyes which is stupid. And calling him a virgin, it's kind of sad that you lot have nothing better to do then post stuff about him. If you hate him or don't agree with his opinions that's fine but deticating a thread to him is sad and quite frankly weird. Also the only people who calls people virgins as an insult is most likely one himself.
Ah it's Keyser Soze.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:01 PM
believe

Quote:
looks like someone needs to get laid.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
£#%&! off Brent you pig....

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
£#%&! off and die you silly #@&%!

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Throw

Quote:
That's Cream I think?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:04 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Justin Lee Collins?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:06 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Oh I'm not the one obsessed with a 40 year old man and yet I'm silly?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Oh I'm not the one obsessed with a 40 year old man and yet I'm silly?
Obsessed ?

A little history for you. Brent came on here years ago flaunting his soccerbox videos and asking for support and feedback....
He had a new product he wanted to sell so probably ended up on a few forums.
He was welcomed, ribbed, laughed at and encouraged, he even won NOTY ()
He was part of the forum and his legacy lives on....

How did you find yourself here defending a 40 year old man from words on a screen ?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Obsessed ?

A little history for you. Brent came on here years ago flaunting his soccerbox videos and asking for support and feedback....

How did you find yourself here defending a 40 year old man from words on a screen ?
Did he? Under what guise??

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:13 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Did he? Under what guise??
He was a newcomer people liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Oh it's him...

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:16 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Obsessed ?

I'm not defending him but making a thread just for him is weird and yes obsessive. Not everyone is hating on him but it's the majority. Who cares what he has done, there is no need for this unhealthy obsessive hate on the guy.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I'm not defending him but making a thread just for him is weird and yes obsessive. Not everyone is hating on him but it's the majority. Who cares what he has done, there is no need for this unhealthy obsessive hate on the guy.
You think this is a weird thread to make ?

You obviously haven't been here in international break...

Nice white knighting for Brent though, he needs people like you dripping in internet armour at a time like this.
Sap.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:19 PM
waynes ear's

i love Goldy, he's pure jenkem

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
That's Cream I think?

Quote:
Yeah mate there are some real haterz on here tbh...
Closed Thread