United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Have a word with yourself.

He's £#%&!ing shite.
Moronic viewpoint. Was mom yesterday - the only thing holding him back is how slow many of our players are from a speed of thought pov.

VDB is used to quick passes and interchanges and it’s for the players around him to improve as much as it is for him to. We’ve slowed him down if anything.

Could be a worldy if managed and coached properly - admittedly, that’s a concern.

Unread 24-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I “won” a competition at my new local to watch this with Sylvestre

I’m fearful especially if Maguire doesn’t make it but hopefully the slight bit of rest key players have had will help
Jesus Christ, who would you have to sit with if you’d lost?

Unread 24-05-2021, 10:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Jesus Christ, who would you have to sit with if you’d lost?
You

Unread 24-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You
I don’t like to talk too much about my charity work.

Unread 24-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Moronic viewpoint. Was mom yesterday - the only thing holding him back is how slow many of our players are from a speed of thought pov.

VDB is used to quick passes and interchanges and it’s for the players around him to improve as much as it is for him to. We’ve slowed him down if anything.

Could be a worldy if managed and coached properly - admittedly, that’s a concern.
Lads, it's windy.....

Absolutely spot on by the way, the difference in class from him to Mcfred...

The amount of times he physically turned his man and positively turned the ball forward,

That's from the false 6 position, not a role he's played much, but move the ball on and look for the return Pass, the Ajax way, those around him adapted well in bits yesterday....

Would love to see him given a good run of games next year, as in this disjointed team he scores and creates pens and chances..

Unread 24-05-2021, 11:24 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Lads, it's windy.....

Absolutely spot on by the way, the difference in class from him to Mcfred...

The amount of times he physically turned his man and positively turned the ball forward,

That's from the false 6 position, not a role he's played much, but move the ball on and look for the return Pass, the Ajax way, those around him adapted well in bits yesterday....

Would love to see him given a good run of games next year, as in this disjointed team he scores and creates pens and chances..
He links well with Mata too. Watching him, Mata and Amad operate comfortably in tight spaces was refreshing to see.

Unread 24-05-2021, 11:36 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He links well with Mata too. Watching him, Mata and Amad operate comfortably in tight spaces was refreshing to see.
Mata links well with Bruno too

If only he were 5 years younger...

Maybe Beek and Bruno can get a run together and build an understanding.

Unread 24-05-2021, 11:49 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

and a foot taller. and faster.

Unread 24-05-2021, 12:51 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Maybe Beek and Bruno can get a run together and build an understanding.
I think (hope) that's where we'll see him, playing behind Bruno. He'll be much better there than Pogba. Dependent though on us having a more reliable CDM in the middle.

Unread 24-05-2021, 01:40 PM
puressence

Buzzing from Whitby. Come on you red shitted heroes. 3-1 Bruno shawsy rashford seals it.

Unread 24-05-2021, 01:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Come on you red shitted heroes.

Unread 24-05-2021, 01:59 PM
utd99

I have a sneaking suspicion Maguire will surprise everyone and be ready. Iron man.

Unread 24-05-2021, 01:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Come on you red shitted heroes
Not sure Darren fletcher is playing pal

Unread 24-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

He barely makes a pass forward (meaningful). He’s a water carrier type player, will keep the ball moving and good at recycling possession, doesn’t suit our style of play.

Unread 24-05-2021, 02:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I have a sneaking suspicion Maguire will surprise everyone and be ready. Iron man.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all pal.

Quote:
Dave

Wan
Lind
Hazzzzza
Shawzy

Mcfred

Greeno
Brunohhhhhh
Poggers

Big Ed

Probably lose 1-2.

Unread 24-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He barely makes a pass forward

Unread 24-05-2021, 03:24 PM
puressence

Any links to that shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 24-05-2021, 03:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Any links to that shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The volley..... incredible.

Unread 24-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Zorg

I think Manchester United are going to win.

Unread 24-05-2021, 03:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He barely makes a pass forward (meaningful). He’s a water carrier type player, will keep the ball moving and good at recycling possession, doesn’t suit our style of play.
I think this opinion leans heavily on the fact that no one you’re pitching it to actually watched the game.

Mate, just stick to slagging off the Glazers. Its clearly your comfort zone.