United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 18-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Aloe Blacc

Default Re: OFFICIAL: United v Bolton thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
£#%&! you dicknose.
Truth hurts...

Maybe you'll now learn to get behind our players instead of slagging them off at every opportunity.

Its all about fine margins. berba's been excellent so far this season, if he had 4 or 5 more goals to his name which he easily should have had, then the press would be making a big fuss over it and as a result of that you wouldn't be running your mouth. You're just a sheep.

Unread 18-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Spiffy

Default Re: OFFICIAL: United v Bolton thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Truth hurts...

Maybe you'll now learn to get behind our players instead of slagging them off at every opportunity.

Its all about fine margins. berba's been excellent so far this season, if he had 4 or 5 more goals to his name which he easily should have had, then the press would be making a big fuss over it and as a result of that you wouldn't be running your mouth. You're just a sheep.
You must really enjoy being hated.

I don't slag off our players at every opportunity, unlike you do with the English ones. I raised a valid question about 1 of our players. That's 1. You've had it in for Rooney since he signed. A striker who is doing the business regularly.

If I were you I'd re-register again with another new username because everyone knows who you are with this one. You know how to re-register you've had to do it a few times before haven't you?