United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 11-09-2019, 12:51 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Game settings within the ML Menu Not really noticed the holding off thing tbh

I wouldnít judge until after Thursday tbh. The update will be huge.
Found it

Right in front of me!

Will stick with it for now, but just doesnít seem as smooth as the fifa games imo. I do like all the detail of it, itís kind of like a football manager game that you can actually take control of.

Unread 11-09-2019, 01:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Found it

Right in front of me!

Will stick with it for now, but just doesnít seem as smooth as the fifa games imo. I do like all the detail of it, itís kind of like a football manager game that you can actually take control of.
If youíre just migrating from FIFA itíll take a while to get to grips with. Itís far more simulation like and much less button bashy. You have to work the ball around, build pressure and whatnot. Beating defenders one v one is hard, best to do the tutorial in training for that and the defending, which is no hardship, loads of little games and whatnot.

I tend to play both, 6 months each, but FIFA is such a fucking joke these days I donít even bother with it and havenít, beyond the demo, for 3 years now.

Unread 11-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Whatís My Club? Is it like ultimate team?

So far I think the gameplay is crap tbh.

The ball shielding thing is annoying as fuck (delefaue holding off maguire with ease)

Tackling is so hard
Dribbling past a player in tight areas is impossible (for me )
Shooting....
Quick passing?

Not sure Iíll give it long enough to get better tbh.

Does anyone know how to change the difficulty in on going master league game?
It's a bitch move, but go through the skill training stuff. I do it every year to get a feel for the changes. It might help.

Although I'd use Barca when doing it, just done them all with United, and having to do them all with Lukaku, Rashford and Lingard was aids.

Unread 11-09-2019, 07:11 PM
TheFatGoth

Password

Unread 11-09-2019, 07:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Password
Says it underneath the download link

wehellas.gr

Unread 11-09-2019, 07:42 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Says it underneath the download link

wehellas.gr
ywhgr etc

Unread 11-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Pace is slower but seems very clunky,

Unread 11-09-2019, 10:54 PM
AK14

Bored already tbh...

Fifa keeps me interested for at least a week

Gameplay is patchy and glitchy (which I guess will be sorted in the update?), but so many other problems that annoy me.

Tried signing Sander Berge for United... he fucking rejected me because I wouldnít add a release clause into his contract for LESS than what Iím paying for him

The state on some of players too, they looks absolutely ridiculous.

It all just feels like a fifa knock off. Iím very disappointed because I had massive hopes this would be better than fifa, which has also been shit for a while tbf.

Unread 11-09-2019, 11:52 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Tried signing Sander Berge for United... he fucking rejected me because I wouldnít add a release clause into his contract for LESS than what Iím paying for him
After what you've been saying about Woodward all summer, I have no sympathy. Not as easy as you thought is it, signing players?

Think you owe somebody an apology.

Unread 12-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Patty_b

I'm really enjoying it. Took a fair few games to get used to the changes, and I still need to work on my defending. Started a master league to see how it was before I start a proper one once the update hits today and enjoyed that too. Hoping to see some good mods for the standard managers in the near future

The only complaint I have at the moment are the cheap as fuck free kicks given away sometimes when the tackle seems clean and only a bit physical. Used to be a complaint that there weren't enough freekicks and now it seems to have gone the other way.

I'm also a paid up member of PES Universe, their option file is really good.