United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 02-06-2023, 04:40 PM
fred tissue

Default Casemiro: ‘I’m a realist. Every game is a different story, a different film’

The Manchester United midfielder discusses facing City, his friendship with Bruno Fernandes and his first FA Cup final

Casemiro has a simple way of shrugging off the spectre of Manchester United’s 6-3 trouncing by Manchester City in October as he prepares for Saturday’s FA Cup final and 190th derby.

“Every game is a different story, a different film as we like to say,” says the Brazilian. “You have to be realistic, and I like to be very much a realist. They were better than us in that game. They deserved to beat us but when you talk about a 6-3 in the context of a league, it’s still three points that you get.

Continue reading...

More...