Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Nah, not now the Tandem Trio have been binned

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Thanks for circling the posters on ‘ignore’.

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Always happy to help, Nedders

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:36 PM
est.1878

Beautiful skies in peak summer right now...

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

I thought I was nice to Magic in my post too.

We are friends on Facebook too. I’m really worried.

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:57 PM
Lodestar

All roads lead back to the Glazers and again not committing the necessary resources. No manger can make MUFC truly competitive under them post-Fergie.
Yet again we're debating what we are short of.

I was always prepared to write this season off with the consolation that they've sold up.

Unread 20-08-2023, 06:17 PM
jem

Quote:

that's some pretty hard ignoring. let's see if it's so easy to keep us out of his nightmares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
All roads lead back to the Glazers...
yes. the real enemy. always.

if only we'd had a couple of bints with a bit of cardboard 18 years ago.

Unread 20-08-2023, 07:29 PM
atticusgrinch

Erik has been worrying me with his selections for a while now.

You can't be passing out from the back with defenders who can't pass a football properly.

You can't keep picking players because they were expensive or popular with supporters if they are playing like @#%&!s.

You can't keep picking Rashford as a number 9 when his only outstanding attribute is running onto balls played in behind.

You can't leave Casemiro defending the whole midfield on his own.

He needs to be dropping AWB, Shaw and Antony for the next game at the very least.

Unread 20-08-2023, 07:39 PM
magic_cantona

Needs to start Pellistri, NQAT. The lad looks mustard when he comes on, then doesn't get a sniff in the next game.

Unread 20-08-2023, 08:10 PM
atticusgrinch

He needs to start calling out referees when they make bullshit decisions as well. He needs to address the hysteria whenever we are perceived to get a decision and he needs to start bullying refs who £#%&! us over and take the fines and bans on the chin.

If he think the referees are going to be brave enough to make the correct calls he is sadly mistaken. I can't believe Ferguson hasn't been his ear over this.

Unread 20-08-2023, 08:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He needs to start calling out referees when they make bullshit decisions as well. He needs to address the hysteria whenever we are perceived to get a decision and he needs to start bullying refs who £#%&! us over and take the fines and bans on the chin.

If he think the referees are going to be brave enough to make the correct calls he is sadly mistaken. I can't believe Ferguson hasn't been his ear over this.
He had a bit of a go yesterday, but nowt like he should have. I absolutely agree.

We've had some appalling decisions go against us but it seems he doesn't want to come across as excuse making. Definitely needs to start saying it how it is.

Unread 20-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

There's no way klopp or guardiola wouldn't have been infront of a camera moaning about it

Also, it's a £#%&!ing joke we're two games into the season and already approaching crisis point.

Unread 20-08-2023, 08:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Ferguson had to fight these @#%&!s every day for 26 years to get something approaching a fair deal for his team.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:51 PM
big chief

Quote:
I genuinely don't care.

I look at your posts (same with MNIH and marlo) and it's impossible to tell when you're not just looking for a reaction. If that's not what you're intending to do, fair enough but I can't be arsed with it. It's puerile.

I dont mind anyone disagreeing with me, it's the childish, outlandish bullshit which (see above) you just can't take seriously because its so pathetic. Sack the manager, Andrew Tate Top G, Every player we have who isn't black is shit etc - with some of the 'opinions' being fit for 4 year olds, is it any wonder people think "wum"? It's not just me saying it, is it?

Anyway, the ignore function is there and it's getting used.
Just need a photo of you on, a beige sofa, looking terribly hard done by wearing a beige shirt that is too large for you

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by big chief
Just need a photo of you on, a beige sofa, looking terribly hard done by wearing a beige shirt that is too large for you
You using Gordon Hill’s phone tonight?

Unread 20-08-2023, 10:17 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
You using Gordon Hill’s phone tonight?
Yes, he is behind me

Unread 20-08-2023, 10:42 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There's no way klopp or guardiola wouldn't have been infront of a camera moaning about it

Also, it's a £#%&!ing joke we're two games into the season and already approaching crisis point.
In no way shape or form are we currently approaching anything like “crisis point” ffs.

Unread 20-08-2023, 10:47 PM
armchair

I think refereering has gone backwards in the last couple of years and i'm not just talking about bad decisions against United. So many games I watch referees being subjective rather than objective. Same with var. They convoluted the rules so much that, in every case, they could rule either way and still justify it.

Unread 20-08-2023, 10:50 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I think refereering has gone backwards in the last couple of years and i'm not just talking about bad decisions against United. So many games I watch referees being subjective rather than objective. Same with var. They convoluted the rules so much that, in every case, they could rule either way and still justify it.
Heard a comment today for the women's game that has definitely been lost within var life - if the ref takes longer than a few moments to review via VAR then it's not a clear and obvious error to correct

Unread 20-08-2023, 10:51 PM
silv

didn’t have maggers down as such a soft #@&%!

the man can absorb an unreal amount of personal indignity, a human shame sponge…

yet he’s blocking jem and heath fjs
Closed Thread