http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=731

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Clarkie

Wenger, talking about our player.

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
This really will be an unbelievable signing. Obviously he has the ability but also the work ethic of a Suarez or Tevez. He is an upgraded version of them. He will give loads to the side. Huge for Martial and Rashford.
You’ve said he was going to city for weeks ?

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:09 AM
windy waffles

Hair cut yesterday, press stuff done today for the club, announced by 7pm tonight, in the squad for the weekend.

Done dealio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Wenger basically confirming it's done

Straight swap...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=731

He is an absolute shambles.

So is Wenger.

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:16 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Going back to the money, and in all seriousness, will this not put a few players noses out of joint and set a bit of a dangerous precedent for the club? Sticking Sanchez on (albeit speculation) nearly £500k per week is going to put the club in some tricky situations when it comes to renewals for our top players and any potential new signings? Everyone will be wanting that...
They can just give the other players the higher wages. There’s enough money coming into the club

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:18 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

edit:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...ening-14170476

Quote:
speaking on Radio 5 Live, former United defender Phil Neville believes they have been forced to act after Liverpool's recent improvement.

what a #@&%!

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Seen in London getting a haircut yesterday - presumerably for his press shots. ON The sign on the window couldn't be more ironic.

BEFORE

AFTER

Bumped into Troopz from ArsenalFanTV too. Funny how Troopz told him to "£#%&! off" on youtube but completely bottles it when he sees him in the street...

Mill Hill Broadway?

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:33 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
They can just give the other players the higher wages. There’s enough money coming into the club
Yep. Best Wages to turnover ratio in the league

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Going back to the money, and in all seriousness, will this not put a few players noses out of joint and set a bit of a dangerous precedent for the club? Sticking Sanchez on (albeit speculation) nearly £500k per week is going to put the club in some tricky situations when it comes to renewals for our top players and any potential new signings? Everyone will be wanting that...
£#%&! off mate, yeah?

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Jethro

Wenger

Quote:
"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.

"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:40 AM
TheNew

Talking

Wenger also throwing subbies at citeh saying he respects United because we generate our own income. : D

I quite like this shit version of Wenger, to be honest. He was a total @#%&!, when they were decent, though.

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:41 AM
waynes ear's

he's been absolutely SHAFTED twice by United, and he absolutely knows it.

proper buzzing now

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:43 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Wenger

Quote:
"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.

"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Switching Off

Driving in sandals

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:44 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Wenger also throwing subbies at citeh saying he respects United because we generate our own income. : D

I quite like this shit version of Wenger, to be honest. He was a total @#%&!, when they were decent, though.
Yep. Quite like him now. He hates city more than he hates us. No question about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Driving in sandals
Illegal isn’t it? Won’t be long before some blue @#%&! rings the dibble to complain

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Zorg

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Wenger
Quote:

Unread 18-01-2018, 10:51 AM
otbarney

This @#%&! had better be playing on Saturday.
Closed Thread