United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2019, 10:30 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
There's no way 'certain players' were going to join us. Barca, Real, Juve, City etc... are far more exciting destinations for a player.

Players are only going to join us if we're offering more money, they are fans or we're the only big team in for them. I've no problem with that as long as we're approaching the right type of characters.
I've no issue with any of it either, it's just some on here seem to be a bit deluded in how much appeal we currently have.

Unread 17-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
do you think that will get us top four?
It wasn’t lack of talent or players that £#%&!ed us last year. It was dressing room issues. The current squad is easily top 4 if those issues are addressed, and bottom half of the table if not. Regardless of signings.

Unread 17-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

"under weaknesses, you've put eczema..."

Unread 17-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Unless*
You're*

My big worry is that we haven't been competing for certain players in the transfer window simply because we know we don't appeal much to them at this moment in time, as opposed to us "changing our policy". Time will tell.
My big worry is that you think correcting Pure's spelling will make anything £#%&!ing difference to the Big Fella.

Unread 17-07-2019, 06:21 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
My big worry is that you think correcting Pure's spelling will make anything £#%&!ing difference to the Big Fella.
I don't, it's just become a hobby of mine.

Unread 17-07-2019, 06:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I don't, it's just become a hobby of mine.
Hobby?

Full time job more like

Unread 17-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
"under weaknesses, you've put eczema..."
Closed Thread