United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:35 AM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Mou Mou speaks

Quote:
'The problems are there, you can say that these are the players, the organisation, the ambition, I only say that I can not say yes when you ask if Paul was the only one responsible,'

'I said nine or 10 months ago that after winning eight Championships, finishing second with United may have been my greatest achievement,'

'Now people understand.'

'I do not always do my analysis publicly on Manchester United. I do not want to talk about it and I have the feeling that I do not need to speak, that time gives explanations.

'About United I want to say only two things: One is that time has spoken. Two is that the problems are still there.'
Maybe we were too harsh on him

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:36 AM
waynes ear's

'Now people understand.'

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:41 AM
dunk

:£#%&!er:

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:41 AM
guerreiro

Still a @#%&!.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:44 AM
believe

He's right and we all know it but it's hard to feel anything for him because of the way he conducted himself.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Sandman

Whatever problems we had when he arrived, he made worse. The only statement he should be making about United, is a public apology.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:48 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Whatever problems we had when he arrived, he made worse. The only statement he should be making about United, is a public apology.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Buck

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Clownbones

So he's basically saying he did well.

@#%&!.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:57 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's right and we all know it but it's hard to feel anything for him because of the way he conducted himself.
This.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
... I only say that I can not say yes when you ask if Paul was the only one responsible...

... Two is that the problems are still there.
Stop talking in code you gutless egotistical #@&%!, and come right out and say it.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:58 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
:£#%&!er:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Still a @#%&!.
harsh on gothers but fair

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Clownbones

I like the way him and LVG talk about the problems in the job, like it wasn't their job to fix them.

The job can be difficult AND they can fail in their attempts to do well. They're not mutually exclusive.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Finport Red

He was in charge when we bought Pogba, Lukaku, Bailly, Matic, Mikhatarian, Sanchez and Fred. He played Lingard. With that in mind, it's difficult not to level even a tiny amount of the blame at his loafers.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
I like the way him and LVG talk about the problems in the job, like it wasn't their job to fix them.

The job can be difficult AND they can fail in their attempts to do well. They're not mutually exclusive.
maybe they knew the solution but were shackled from above. It evident that Jose's solution was to buy buy buy....ready made players on long expensive contracts and they were no longer prepared to back him

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:38 PM
utd99

Quote:

Right? It’s £#%&!ing unbelievable. Both talk about the job as though it was some sort of natural phenomenon they couldn’t possibly be expected to control, like an earthquake of something. The little p.r. monsters inside their heads really does believe that just saying something with conviction enough times makes it true.

Mourinho bought eleven players. How many of them turned out to be a consistent difference maker? Van Gaal’s team played some of the worst football I’ve ever seen, from any team, ever.

Unread 15-05-2019, 01:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sad that people can't admit they were wrong about him.

Unread 15-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Right? It’s £#%&!ing unbelievable. Both talk about the job as though it was some sort of natural phenomenon they couldn’t possibly be expected to control, like an earthquake of something. The little p.r. monsters inside their heads really does believe that just saying something with conviction enough times makes it true.

Mourinho bought eleven players. How many of them turned out to be a consistent difference maker? Van Gaal’s team played some of the worst football I’ve ever seen, from any team, ever.
I sort of buy into the theory that both men are too old school and harsh to connect with the modern player.

They require constant grooming and pampering. Pathetic, really.

Unread 15-05-2019, 01:51 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Great point

Players wanted feedback by email and then didn't open my messages. How could I manage them?

Start by telling them to £#%&! off and if they don't like it, find another club.

Unread 15-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Stop talking in code you gutless egotistical #@&%!, and come right out and say it.
Crikey, that's no way to talk to Goth ffs
Closed Thread