Watched the first two passes.

Sign him up.

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:29 AM
puressence

was brilliant in the rockford files

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:46 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

I hope our medical staff check him for a Purple Heart.

Unread 01-03-2019, 03:44 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
was brilliant in the rockford files
Yhgr

Unread 01-03-2019, 04:04 PM
signed dc

Been reading a bit about this lad. Sounds quite a studious young man. He very passionate about and collects cuttings of the Detroit automobile industry. Apparently he thinks Liverpool supporters are idiots and spends his spare time gathering evidence of their online stupidity and puts it all in a folder along with the car stuff which he calls the RAWK-Ford files

Unread 01-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Been reading a bit about this lad. Sounds quite a studious young man. He very passionate about and collects cuttings of the Detroit automobile industry. Apparently he thinks Liverpool supporters are idiots and spends his spare time gathering evidence of their online stupidity and puts it all in a folder along with the car stuff which he calls the RAWK-Ford files
Still time to delete this mate

Unread 01-03-2019, 04:39 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No chance - Put a lot of effort into shoehorning it all in

Unread 01-03-2019, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
That one is almost Jez-worthy.

Unread 13-07-2019, 12:53 PM
armchair

Unread 13-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Can't get over this kid's haircut.

Surely earns enough to attend a decent salon? Can't imagine the director of hair is advising a short back and sides with centre flop.

Is the DOH being overruled?

Perhaps some kind of obsessive fixation on Jim's part?

Unread 13-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Looks a £#%&!ing player this kid

Could surprise a few this year imo. Is way more talented than The Scottish Player.

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Can't get over this kid's haircut.

Surely earns enough to attend a decent salon? Can't imagine the director of hair is advising a short back and sides with centre flop.

Is the DOH being overruled?

Perhaps some kind of obsessive fixation on Jim's part?
That's the standard teenager's haircut these days though isn't it?

I know it's a cliche to say as an older gentleman but Christ it's a bad style.

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
That's the standard teenager's haircut these days though isn't it?

I know it's a cliche to say as an older gentleman but Christ it's a bad style.
Maybe in Bumfukaznia or wherever the £#%&! you live. Has been for the last 30 years iirc?

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Maybe in Bumfukaznia or wherever the £#%&! you live. Has been for the last 30 years iirc?
Dude dont be daft. That bushy style is this decade. Absolutely no chance lads had hair like that even in the noughties. Sometimes I worry about you but also wouldn't mind giving you a slap.

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Jez would be very, very proud of you. ywhhgr

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Cream

Quote:
Dude dont be daft. That bushy style is this decade. Absolutely no chance lads had hair like that even in the noughties. Sometimes I worry about you but also wouldn't mind giving you a slap.

Google pics of kids and show me the evidence.

Email: rednotice@interpol[dot]com

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Google pics of kids and show me the evidence.

Email: rednotice@interpol[dot]com
Done.

I expect an apology in the morning. And don't bother deleting the email. I've saved them all on the hard drive.

Unread 13-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Cream

Quote:
Done.

I expect an apology in the morning. And don't bother deleting the email. I've saved them all on the hard drive.
No worries.

Might even pop round and give apology in person. Should be around 4am. I'm travelling with friends. We'll be wearing all black, can't miss us!

Unread 14-08-2019, 10:06 AM
AK14

The kid has bags of talent

Unread 14-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://youtu.be/PETF8UsASfA

The kid has bags of talent

Proper footballing brain.
Closed Thread