United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:15 AM
puressence

Default Transfer Window Opening Day .....

Silly season opens tomorrow .......as wise to log off twitter as the itk brigade take over ...

im hearing the lazio player is coming and rose ...

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Silly season opens tomorrow .......as wise to log off twitter as the itk brigade take over ...

im hearing the lazio player is coming and rose ...
the irony

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:39 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
the irony
obv lost on someone with ginger hair

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Seamus

are you breaking the lazio player Savic and Danny Rose? Which of the red tops did you get that info from.

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:42 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
obv lost on someone with ginger hair
Is it just me or do you never make any sense at all? Your posts are like a window into your skewed stream of consciousness. You do know we don't have access to that don't you? So you make very little sense to us out here in the world.

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:47 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Is it just me or do you never make any sense at all? Your posts are like a window into your skewed stream of consciousness. You do know we don't have access to that don't you? So you make very little sense to us out here in the world.
id log off pal ..or get a bird

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:50 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
I don't like to get personal but if that's an actual picture of you that pops up on the top bar on here. I really wouldn't be throwing stones around.

Unread 16-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Quote:
I don't like to get personal but if that's an actual picture of you that pops up on the top bar on here. I really wouldn't be throwing stones around.
"I don't like to get personal.... but here's a personal insult"

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:01 AM
puressence

Quote:

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:20 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
I was going to say I've had more women than you have had hot dinners but that would be a lie.

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
"I don't like to get personal.... but here's a personal insult"

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I was going to say I've had more women than you have had hot dinners but that would be a lie.
Why ? Haven’t you had many birds mate ?

Still time....

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:22 AM
sweetleftfoot

Starting to get into a Gothers groove. Really boils the piss of some of the incels on here.

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:25 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Starting to get into a Gothers groove. Really boils the piss of some of the incels on here.
2006 was his peak. Tevez and Mascherano forum meltdown ... the reaction when they ended up at West Ham on the last day

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:28 AM
RemisMoses

Oh dear, have I messed with a forum top dog. The posse is circling.

Hope we get some business done before the world cup, wheels should have been in motion months ago really. We could do with clearing the decks first.

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why ? Haven’t you had many birds mate ?

Still time....
I don't like to post rep, in the same way he doesn't like to post personal insults...

[Red] Transfer Window Opening... 16-05-2018 09:29 AM RemisMoses Heres another, you slap headed twit.

Slap headed twit not bad tbf

Poor lad rattled by Pure's lack of coherence so much he's throwing rep about. Could be a long summer for Remises'

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:32 AM
andyroo

So, transfers then...

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:35 AM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So, transfers then...

The annual summer Fred brutality has commenced a day early and apparently we've got a Cup Final to play in yet also. Brutal round here every summer and no coincidence it's started early this year.

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:36 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Poor lad rattled by Pure's lack of coherence so much he's throwing rep about. Could be a long summer for Remises'
A long summer for revisiting the same thing after previous failure? You're probably right.

Unread 16-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Jethro

What the £#%&! is going on?
Closed Thread