United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:31 AM
no fun

Carragher would have been driving towards the M62 from OT to get to Liverpool, best accessed via trafford Park

Maggers journey back to north wales would be via M56....depending where he parked up, could be best accessed via trafford Park

This could be big

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:31 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I reckon the dad is an absolutely sound fella, NQAT.

I also reckon he'll have more to say about Carraghers half arsed 'apology' (recorded) once he's cleared it with some legal people he's dealing with. Just a wild stab in the dark.

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I reckon the dad is an absolutely sound fella, NQAT.

I also reckon he'll have more to say about Carraghers half arsed 'apology' (recorded) once he's cleared it with some legal people he's dealing with. Just a wild stab in the dark.
no way!

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The little giggle from the guy when he realises.... “Oh did heeeeee”

No way the spit hit anyone at that speed...

Dad will be coaching his kid about motorway rain “say it smelt of coffee and went in your eye”
The only time I spat out if the window was when I had a cold and needed to shift done heavy duty greenies. Doing about 40mph and the £#%&!er stayed intact and blew straight back into my shirt.

Also the @#%&! is driving whilst using his mobile phone. The rozzers will be on the case I expect.

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:43 AM
puressence

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:44 AM
no fun

Your honour, the father in this case has a long history of winding up Liverpudlians

I would like to give the jury members the opportunity to listen to a recording from a BBC Radio 5 live football phone in show.......

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:48 AM
My Name is Keith

Our voice recognition experts have cross checked the car goading voice with that of the 5 live phone in wum and found there to be a 90% chance that the accent is north Wales and a 95% chance that it’s magic.

Jesus - this is big.

The biggest story ever involving a fredster?

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Seamus

Do you think he will be sacked by sky?

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:49 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Our voice recognition experts have cross checked the car goading voice with that of the 5 live phone in wum and found there to be a 90% chance that the accent is north Wales and a 95% chance that it’s magic.

Jesus - this is big.

The biggest story ever involving a fredster?
If confirmed, this thread, and maggers entire posting history, needs to be deleted

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:01 AM
djsst

Don't think Carra's got a seat belt on either.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:07 AM
believe

It’s difficult to work out which part of this is the most scouse.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s difficult to work out which part of this is the most scouse.
The whole sorry episode is pure Scouse

The spitting,
The cars
The accents
Goading
Nervous giggles
Portrait filming
Embarrassed kids

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:11 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The whole sorry episode is pure Scouse

The spitting,
The cars
The accents
Goading
Nervous giggles
Portrait filming
Embarrassed kids
And a possible compensation claim it would appear

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:14 AM
no fun

GMTV covering it

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Someone out of work
Public outrage
Compo

It’s possibly the most Scouse thing I’ve seen lad

My Name is Keith

Quote:
The footage has been sent to the Mirror and The Wum hasn’t it so presume magic has a few £ from that. Or was it lifted from Twitter?

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The footage has been sent to the Mirror and The Wum hasn’t it so presume magic has a few £ from that. Or was it lifted from Twitter?
Wow, magic protects his tweets....

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:21 AM
puressence

still cant cope

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Switching Off

Magic

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:28 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The only time I spat out if the window was when I had a cold and needed to shift done heavy duty greenies. Doing about 40mph and the £#%&!er stayed intact and blew straight back into my shirt.

Also the @#%&! is driving whilst using his mobile phone. The rozzers will be on the case I expect.
If I had to guess, Id say the '@#%&!' driving was in a huge queue of traffic doing 2mph and felt it safe enough to pick up a pbone. I'd also hazard a guess that whilst the drivers car wasn't moving, Carraghers Jeep quickly pulls alongside while there's a gap and winds his window down to see what the driver was waving and smiling at. Then, Id imagine, Carragher is going slow enough to say "Yeah, yeah..." and gob directly in through the passenger window. So any tales of the guy doing 90+ are probably false.

Id also guess, and this is a shot in the dark, that the nervous laugh from the driver was because the guys daughter was tearing up, scared, didnt want the dad getting out (after Carragher had gone around the other side of the car, pointed at the daughter, smirked and put his thumb up because he'd seen the driver comforting her) and he was very scousely 'shaking with rage'.

I might be wrong like, you'd have had to have been there to have all the facts Id imagine.

Id also imagine that Carraghers version of an apology was as Scouse as you like. "Eeeeeeee, sorry bout that but eeeeeeee, a few things happened.... A hood few things, but yeah, sorry bout dat lag".

Just a guess.
Closed Thread