United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2013, 09:45 AM
rafabio

Default Liverpool top of the league at christmas

Liverpool will be top of the league by sunday and if arsenal lose to chelsea, will be top going into christmas

who thought this would be realistically possible at the start of the season?

I am almost at the state of cheering city to win all their matches so that liverpool won't have a sniff of the title.

Unread 20-12-2013, 09:55 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

Liverpool will be top of the league by sunday and if arsenal lose to chelsea, will be top going into christmas

I am almost at the state of cheering city to win all their matches so that liverpool won't have a sniff of the title.
Arsenal will beat chelsea ......even if they don't Liverpool will only be top for 1 game .
They have city and chelsea away after cardiff

HERTS_RED

they've had a ridiculously easy run of home fixtures which has skewed it (won 7 lost 1) Away they're won 3, drawn 3, lost 2

Knicked from the Profs APLT but the games so far

waynes ear's

£#%&! off and die

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:01 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:

You £#%&!ing weapon.

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:11 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Say it loud, say it proud.............:shakehead: embarrassing

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:12 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

City League win over Liverpool any day.

Don't want Liverpool anywhere near titles.

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:16 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You £#%&!ing weapon.
You did rather liverpool win the title than city? I hope liverpool are nowhere near it by march. Jammy £#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Mr Castro

I've heard they're having a minutes silence tomorrow for the Liverpool Echo.

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
You did rather liverpool win the title than city? I hope liverpool are nowhere near it by march. Jammy £#%&!ing @#%&!s
Yes, you see there are quite a lot of people from Manchester who'd rather their nearest rivals, fuelled by Arab petro dollars didn't win it. Not too difficult to grasp is it ?

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:21 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Yes, you see there are quite a lot of people from Manchester who'd rather their nearest rivals, fuelled by Arab petro dollars didn't win it. Not too difficult to grasp is it ?
If city win it, it will be due to the lottery they won. They are going to win it few times after spending more than a billion dollars ffs

Liverpool winning the league will be intolerable.

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:27 AM
woody78

Quote:
If city win it, it will be due to the lottery they won. They are going to win it few times after spending more than a billion dollars ffs

I agree....
I think most oot' ers would prefer city over Liverpool .
Probably the other way around for the locals though

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:41 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
I agree....
I think most oot' ers would prefer city over Liverpool .
Probably the other way around for the locals though
can't even get our rivals in the correct order

and then they wonder why they are considered clueless's

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:44 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
can't even get our rivals in the correct order

and then they wonder why they are considered clueless's
I didn't know we have an order

I hate Liverpool more than City ....simples

Unread 20-12-2013, 10:55 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
I didn't know we have an order

I hate Liverpool more than City ....simpletons
Corrected for you

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:07 AM
rebelcountyred

Its oots versus mancs when it comes to who we hate the most, personally for me it is Liverpool, despise them and their £#%&!ing counting supporters, if we cannot win the league anyone but them.

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:19 AM
jem

calm down. liverpool is the enemy and city have always been irrelevant. shame on these sturdy mancs who who can't even cope with the playground teasing.

however, whether you choose to hate city or liverpool more, liverpool will not win the league. I expect united will still finish above liverpool. city will win the league. by some distance.

in the meantime, internecine war on fred helps no one. it's a barm anyway.

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

Yeah. You're not really answering my point and I really I just want to abuse your shite ramblings rather than get into extensive dialogue with a moron.

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Ashley's Grime

I have never had shit thrown at me a by a city fan.

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:38 AM
silv

much rather city than liverpool

imagine gerrard lifting the PL trophy and all the fawning £#%&!ing £#%&!wits crawling out of the woodwork....
Closed Thread