United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:39 AM
rogieop

Default so are we just ignoring the new giggs story then?

bad form imo. if you wanna £#%&! about go ahead, no probs but not with your brothers missus ffs.

your ryan giggs, you can £#%&! anyone you £#%&!ing want.

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Coracao

Default Re: so are we just ignoring the new giggs story then?

are you really arsed who giggs is sticking his #@&%! into?

Bet you watch x-factor too. :shakehead:

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Cream

Link?

He sounds a bit like Tony Soprano now. We don't know what pressures he's under, alpha male of the 'family', feels the need to dominate sexually.

I bet he hates his mam too.

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Crumps

Anyone surprised ffs? He got the wide mouth frog up the duff when he was engaged to Dave Gardener's sister.

Top £#%&!ger is Giggsy, too rich to give a £#%&!.

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:54 AM
beansy

We'd rightly bash Terry for this.

Real shame, still love him, but proves he's just another bloke with too much money and too much time to use his #@&%!.

Unread 05-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Jack Duckworth

what's the story? not heard anything.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Sparky***

Like sullers said, just another footballer who can't keep his #@&%! in his pants. Yawn.

But the papers really are out to destroy him now

Wonder what it will be next week?

"GIGGS BLOCKS YELLOW BOX AT JUNCTION PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM TURNING RIGHT INTO A ROAD"

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Hate it when our players are caught up in this kinda shit.
I'm not naive enough to think all our Lads are modern day Saints because clearly they aren't, but I'd rather leave all this shit to the likes of Cashley & Terry.

I'm genuinely disappointed with Giggsy though ...I thought he was different..thought he was above all this salacious crap.

It'll be Park next.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
what's the story? not heard anything.
summat about giggs meeting a girl in a club, using her as a sex aid, then his brother meeting her and eventually marrying her.

allegations via a 'friend' of the girl that Ryan may have gone on to re-bum her every now and again. Purely for sex. A right couple of randy buggers.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
I don't and tbh, I'd only heard about it on here, like most stories like this. But we use stuff like this against other players, so I don't think our own should be excused.

We like to look up to them, I can't look up to a bloke who £#%&!s his sister-in-law

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:07 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I say we, I meant you lot.

Why do we think Busby and co were so respected? For their character as much as what they did on the field.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:08 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
I don't and tbh, I'd only heard about it on here, like most stories like this. But we use stuff like this against other players, so I don't think our own should be excused.

We like to look up to them, I can't look up to a bloke who £#%&!s his sister-in-law
Even is she has monstous norks

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

I gather that something or other seems to have been written about, er, you know, something or other. disappointing.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:10 PM
MJ Ramone

I look up to them tbf.

I remember when I was 9 years old. I met Paul McGrath in the Club Shop. I was absolutely spellbound.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
summat about giggs meeting a girl in a club, using her as a sex aid, then his brother meeting her and eventually marrying her.

allegations via a 'friend' of the girl that Ryan may have gone on to re-bum her every now and again. Purely for sex. A right couple of randy buggers.
fair play

any link to the woman?

Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
bad form imo. if you wanna £#%&! about go ahead, no probs but not with your brothers missus ffs.

your ryan giggs, you can £#%&! anyone you £#%&!ing want.
Come Rogie me old fruit... if you were rich beyond your wildest dreams, playing at United and had loads of women throwing themselves at you, you wouldn't even indulge in a bit of illicit finger pie? Course you would.

djsst

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...HERS-wife.html

borsuk

yes

MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
any link to the woman?
Good point.

Unread 05-06-2011, 12:12 PM
elhombre

Quote:

you might do, because you're a mincing lincoln tart , i don't because -to be fair- if i could get away with it, i'd be doing the same...

let's be honest... the only people who are getting wound up about this, are people with too much time on their hands, who read the daily mail and people who are bitter that they're not blitzing a different slag each week.

the minute we get over the fact that ryan giggs isn't a saint or a role model or some sort of life guru and is in fact a lad from salford who is £#%&!ing good at football is the minute stories like this will cease to have any relevance...
Closed Thread