United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:25 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Zorg

United were well and truly mugged off here with this guy. Souness was right.

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Jethro

I've got some moon cookies in the fridge. Here's to you

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Apart from his first game, I thought Larsson was shit at united. Not his fault as he was 33 but in not sure why anyone thought he was good at united
Saha was never the same afterwards either - not Larsson's fault he was such a soft mardarse tbh, but still

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Billy Redface

been quietly effective so far. particularly when we've needed to slow the tempo down. now I really want to see the magnificent bastard kick on for us.

I'd love to see him go up a level for our next few tough matches

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Chelsea but the effort was there.

The fat #@&%! spent last season telling us all what he tweeted to Falcao etc, basically wanting to f****** him
Can't help yourself can you Paul One day it's gonna get you in trouble that mouth

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:58 PM
MagnificentSeven

when we signed him i was worried it would just be another di maria or falcao situation, where we'd signed a superstar and after all the hype and excitement he'd turn out to be a waste of space

glad to have been proven wrong he hasn't been grabbing the headlines, but he just quietly puts in some serious work. there's always more of an air of calm about us when he's on the pitch.

six million for him ffs

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:27 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can't help yourself can you Paul One day it's gonna get you in trouble that mouth

You absolute £#%&!ing mess. Sending me a pm as well? wow. I am scared. I might not leave my house for fear of internetz reprisals. I wont be able to go to work. i'm shaking with fear at the thought of a revenge attack from your mighty fist.

Please dont hurt me. You absolute £#%&!ing joke of a man

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

You absolute £#%&!ing mess. Sending me a pm as well? wow. I am scared. I might not leave my house for fear of internetz reprisals. I wont be able to go to work. i'm shaking with fear at the thought of a revenge attack from your mighty fist.

Great name for a band that actually

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Great name for a band that actually
Cheers i'll remember that for when i start one

Unread 27-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Cheers i'll remember that for when i start one
Live in Warrington. One night only. The Mighty Ear

Unread 28-09-2015, 01:49 AM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 28-09-2015, 06:47 AM
puressence

Quote:

It's just beautiful it really is Paul 👍👍👍

Unread 28-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Unread 28-09-2015, 09:47 AM
elephantstone

Bastian Schweinsteiger. The most impressive player I've seen

how many games have you seen him play? Would you rate him more impressive than Bryan Robson, Scholes, Keane, Ronaldo and Jesper Blomquist?

Unread 28-09-2015, 12:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
bastian schweinsteiger. The most impressive player i've seen

how many games have you seen him play? Would you rate him more impressive than bryan robson, scholes, keane, ronaldo and jesper blomquist?
about a dozen overtime pal ..

Unread 28-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:

Unread 28-09-2015, 02:00 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
thanks for clearing that up

Unread 28-09-2015, 02:59 PM
PeakyBlinder

I thought Waynes Ears and pure were friends.

Sad to see their friendship ripped apart like this.

Unread 28-09-2015, 03:00 PM
elephantstone

it only feels like yesterday that we were all packed up in my car heading under the channel to Lille away
Closed Thread